Scouts.

Lando was confused they called all the cadets down for an equipment check, they have never done this before.

Two soldiers came up to him and asked.

"What is your name?" One soldier asked.

"Lando no last name. I was not put onto a squad." Lando said.

"When was the last time you used your ODM gear?" The soldier asked.

"During the battle of Trost," Lando said.

One soldier was holding a clipboard and said "Checks out."

Lando was bored; he wasn't put next to anybody he knew so he took out his journal and did his usual drawing.

With Eren.

Someone had killed the two Titans the scouts captured and Hange was inconsolable, Eren was feeding the horses when he heard Gunther and Eld talking.

"In the end, it seems they never found whoever used the ODM gear without permission," Gunther said. "Who could it have been?"

"Beats me," Eld said. "Right now, I'm more worried about the upcoming rookie solicitation. How many rookies would join us just for the hell of it?"

"Hey, Eren," Gunther said. "Is there anyone in your class who's thinking of joining us?"

"There is only one that I know for sure," Eren said.

"Who?" Gunther asked.

"Lando, other than that I don't know if anyone else is," Eren said.

"Where have I heard that name before...?" Eld said.

"He fought during the battle of Trost," Eren said.

"Oh, that kid!" Gunther said. " I heard the Judge read his report during your trial, he had over 30 Titan kills. As well as guarded you while you carried that boulder from a horde of Titans."

"Is he really that good?" Eld asked.

"I think he is better than what the rumors about him are," Eren said.

They all heard a horse and turned to see Levi riding toward them.

"Make ready at once! We are going on patrol!"

They all saluted saying "Yes, Sir!"

Back with Lando.

It was late in the evening and the sun was almost down. Lando was sitting down with his back on a wall next to Conny, Sasha, Armin, and Annie.

They were all waiting in silence before they saw Jean walking toward them.

"Jean!" Sasha said. "Are you really joining the Scouts?"

"Yeah," Jean said.

"All those arguments between him and Eren about the Scouts vs MPs were all for nothing..." Lando thought

"Why the sudden change of heart?" Sasha asked. "I mean....aren't you afraid?"

"Huh? Of course." Jean said. "I don't like the lousy Scouts."

"Huh? Then why are you...?" Conny said.

"It's not cause I'm scared of the Titans or anything like that. Nor am I gonna say that capable people should join the Scouts. I'm not like that suicidal maniac." Jean says.

"Eren, huh?" Conny says. "He's already been a scout for a while now."

"Cadets fall in!" Someone yelled. "Face the platform!"