Court

Lando was inside the barracks sitting in a chair with a cup of tea. He tasted some for the first time recently and he loved it. He would regularly spend hours practicing to get the perfect blend of tea, and he has come pretty close to achieving it, Conny said it was one of the best things he has ever drank. While Lando was sitting he was also finishing his drawing of Eren in Titan form carrying the boulder, when a captain came in and called out.

"Lando, Ackermann, Alert you are summoned."

"Never get an ounce of peace around here, it always gets shattered." Lando thought.

The three of them walked out of the barracks while everyone stared at them, they left and Armin asked.

"Why have we been summoned?"

"Court." The captain said.

Lando wasn't happy. Would he have to defend himself in court for something he did? Kenny always said when in legal trouble find the judge's family and then threaten them, Lando wasn't given time to prepare.

"What have we done?" Armin asked.

"You guys didn't do anything wrong," Captain said. "Now stop asking questions, you'll figure everything out."

The four of them got into court and it was full of people already. They were the last to arrive. Lando looked around before he saw a small man with black hair next to a tall man with blonde hair.

"Dad..." Lando thought. "I have to act natural around him.... Or well, the best I can."

With Eren.

Eren was getting escorted by a group of Scouts and Garrison soldiers.

A woman walking next to him said. "I'm Hange Zoe, a section commander in the scout regiment"

Then another man started to smell Eren.

"And this is Miche Zacharius, also a section commander," Hange said.

Eren says to the man sniffing him. "U...Ummm" he was saying.

"Oh, he always sniffs people like that when he first meets them," Hange said.

The Miche what sounded like a laugh with his nose.

"He has a habit of laughing through his nose. I doubt he means anything by it. Oddness aside, he is skilled enough to be a section commander." Hange explained.

All of them were now walking in silence before Hange says "Oops! Sorry! I just prattled on, didn't I? We're already here but...."

"No, it'll be okay! It's actually better if I don't explain!" Hange says.

The two guards then grabbed him by his arms walking him forward and Eren turned his head around saying "W-Wait...."

"It's selfish of us, but all we can do is put blind faith in you," Hange says."Good luck!"

Eren walks into the room to see a painting with people fighting on the ceiling, he then looks around to see the room filled with people captains, and civilians, and in front was a huge desk with a group of men sitting in it, and sitting on top was a judge.

"A courthouse?"Eren thought. "I was in the basement of a courthouse?"

Then the soldiers that escorted him out the barrel of his gun hitting Eren with it saying "Get moving!"

"Kneel down" One of them ordered and Eren did so.

Then they put a steel pole down with Eren cuffed to it.

Eren started looking around "What's with these people? In fact, what is this trial even about?!"

Then his eyes met three people Lando, Mikasa, and Armin