I'm Dying of Thirst.

Lando decided to kill Reiner first; he had more experience fighting against the Armor Titan. The Jaegerists were fighting Annie and Reiner but were dying at an alarming rate due to a lack of experience fighting Titans.

"Look out!" Somebody yelled at Lando.

Lando turned around and saw Mikasa coming at him as fast as a bullet, Lando barely dodged Mikasa's attack.

"They're actually trying to kill us...?" Lando thought.

"Everyone! Thunder spears against the Female Titan!" Lando yelled.

The Jaegerists shot all of their thunder spears at Annie, she hardened her skin thinking it would deflect but Reiner jumped in front of her and took all the thunder spears to the face and Reiner's Titan was badly damaged.

"Wait...they wouldn't send just Reiner in Annie..." Lando scanned the harbor and saw the Azumabito engineers running to the boat.

Lando landed on top of the makeshift supply base they made on top of a roof and Floch was there with a majority of the Jaegerists.

"They're going for the boat!" Lando said.

"What?!" Floch said.

"They are planning on taking the flying boat to Marley!" Lando explained.

"Get every last thunder spear we got!" Floch yelled at the soldiers. They're planning on going by ship to kill Eren! Destroy the ship by any means necessary! If Eren dies Paradis will drown into a sea of blood! The world will take vengeance on us and kill your parents, siblings, and our children! Dedicate your hearts!"

The Jaegerists dedicated their hearts.

"Eliminate the Armored Titan if you can!" Lando said. "Expose his nape!"

Lando jumped off the roof and engaged with Reiner again who was badly damaged.

"I will distract the Armor you guys get behind him and launch thunder spears into his nape!" Lando ordered two Jaegerists who followed him.

"Yes, sir!"

Lando got right in front of Reiner who was swinging his hands in a last effort to survive. Reiner saw Lando and reached with his hand to grab him but the two Jaegerists got behind Reiner and shot their thunder spears as they were told. Lando, using an ice burst, went between Reiner's fingers and started spinning, cutting all the way up his arm before he readjusted and sliced Reiner's exposed nape and the Armor Titan fell down as Lando pulled Reiner out.

Reiner stared at Lando with contentment as Lando's sword cut his head off.

Reiner died.

Then an explosion came from the railroad tracks.

"Our reinforcements." Lando thought as the train exploded.

The other Jaegerists with the help of Floch had managed to blow the Female Titan's head off with thunder spears and steam was coming out blocking her nape. Lando using his ODM gear got off Reiner's fallen Titan and was going for Annie but when he got close Connie appeared from the smoke almost slicing Lando into two but he blocked it barely and Connie made the split-second decision to go after the other Jaegerists while he still had momentum.

Lando shot a hook into Annie's Titan and saw her jump out of it Lando flew after her with his ODM gear and shot a thunder spear at her blowing her up, he noticed Floch charging at the new Jaw Titan and the Cart Titan. He was able to get by the Jaw Titan but Hange ran after him Floch blocked her attack with his thunder spear getting a cut on his cheek and then he used his ODM gear to get to the boat but the Cart Titan jumped at him to eat him but Floch tossed a thunder spear at it giving him a boost and barley dodging the Titans bite with a flip in the air.