Ch 44 Triple Threat Throwdown

Before anyone can react, All Might makes his move. In a burst of speed that most can only follow by the displaced air, the recently recovered thugs are once again knocked unconscious. But his path comes to an abrupt stop in a shockwave of power that throws up a cloud of dust around him.

Once it clears, those watching see Nomu standing strong in front of the number one hero, holding his fist in the palm of its hand. All Might tries to pull his hand free, but to his shock, it's held fast. In that moment, where two powerhouses are stationary, a third makes their move.

Catia launches herself at the two of them, claws outstretched and mouth wide open while her leaking energy leaves trails in her wake. Though taken aback by his student's attack, he catches her wrist in his free hand while Nomu reels back its other hand for a punch. Catia's mouth closes, and her cat armor follows the motion, teeth clamping down on All Might's extended wrist while her free hand digs its claws into Nomu's side.

Howling in pain while All Might grits his teeth, Nomu changes its target, striking Catia's construct in the face. Though the awkward angle results in a far weaker strike, it still jerks her head off of All Might's wrist, but only causes a few cracks to appear.

It jabs forward again in an attempt to repeat its previous success, only for her to catch it between her teeth, blood flowing down the construct's throat and flowing through its body. With each of the combatants now in a deadlock, Shigaraki takes the moment to gloat.

"Well, well. All Might, the Symbol of Peace. As expected, you've grown weaker." He cackles as a malicious smirk stretches just past the hand on his face as he takes in the sight.

All Might grits his teeth as he looks at the two he's with. One of his hands is being held by Nomu, while his other is holding Catia. Meanwhile Catia has Nomu's other hand clamped in the mouth of the construct wrapped around her and the hand not being held by All Might dug into its side.

All in all, a stalemate, with each of them trying to free themselves while the other two tighten their holds in an effort to stop them. Gritting his teeth as he feels Catia's attempts, he tries to talk some sense into her.

"YOUNG AKIHIRO, STAND DOWN! WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING ME!?"

This time Nekomura laughs, hiding her mouth behind her speaker. "Mew don't really expect an answer, do mew All Might? Can't you tell that she's under our control? So mew better be careful if mew don't want to be injuring your student~!"

Taking that as their cue, the boy on Catia's back pokes their head above her shoulder. They give him a small wave and a tight lipped smile, much to his frustration.

With a grunt of effort, All Might throws his head downward, striking Nomu on the top of its beak. Feeling its hold loosen, he jumps back, attempting to pull his student with him.

With a disturbing tearing sound, quickly followed by a possibly more disturbing scraping sound, he succeeds and she's pulled along with him. Along with a chunk of Nomu's stomach in hand and strips of flesh in the construct's mouth that it swallows.

All Might looks at it in shock for a moment before she throws the chunk of flesh at his face, making him flinch back and loosen his own hold on her. Taking advantage of the opportunity, just like All Might had just done, she jumps back and alternates glares between her two opponents.

"I'M ASSUMING THAT THE CHILD ON HER BACK IS THE ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUNG AKIHIRO'S CURRENT HOSTILITY?" He sets himself, knees bent and arms at the ready.

Nekomura rolls her eyes. "Nya~op! It's totally one of the old guys mew already knocked out. One hundred percent."

He clenches his fist, meeting Nomu's fist with his own as it appears in front of him. A flurry of blows follows, neither side able to land any hits as All Might keeps one eye on Catia, wary of another sudden attack.