☞︎︎︎𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

"Where are you planning to transfer? Arent you chasing that degree you keep telling me about before transferring to a new school?" 𝐘𝐞𝐣𝐢, Hyunjins older sister, continued to talk about how hyunjin wanted to transfer to a new school without a degree. But it would be put to a waste if he just leaves it hanging like that, all his hard work would be gone to waste.

They were just peacefully eating dinner together when yeji started asking him. Not in a rude way but in a confused tone and much more of a curious cat.

"Its not about the degree.. things in my school like right now, are going downhill. Plus its full of expenses, i cant afford that right now! I got a scholarship at the same school 𝐉𝐚𝐤𝐞 goes to! The school im in right now are full of jerks and a lot unstable teens, probably some drunk addicts" Hyunjin once again started munching on his food while yeji nodded at his statement of transferring into a new school. "I can trust jake to take care of you in that school your gonna transfer in. I heard theres dorms there, right?"

Hyunjin nodded in responses, meaning there is indeed dorms in there so hyunjin wouldnt be going back and forth to go home, eat, shower, and everything else he needed to do at home. Possibly anything he needed is at the gigantic school he wants to be in. Yeji sighed, she looked at the male that was peacefully eating and the thought of not seeing her brother just makes her reverse hyunjins mindset. "I... approve" yeji said, right after she finished eating her food. The reaction of his brothers face was enough for her to smile. "Really?! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!" Hyunjin says, frantically. He couldnt stop gushing about it until yeji shushes him. "Finish eating and pack your stuff, your going there tomorrow. Ive heard the letter and it says you can start any time you want, i wrote a letter back saying you'll be there tomorrow immidiately, okay?" Hyunjins jaw dropped. He just loves his sister so much. Seriously, this was enough for him to be happy all over again.

He nodded while eating and then chatting jake that he'll be there in his school tomorrow. Also mentioning that he hopes to be roommates with him. He didnt know that such approvement would elate him so much, to the point where he started eating fast to finish early and then pack up befoe yeji could even notice. Thats how excited he is, but is still oblivious of whats gonna happen once he steps a foot inside that hell of a school.