13

𖦹

Hyunjin and felix were in the same class. And currently, sitting next to each other as they politely requested. They were talking the past few minutes while the teacher were still busy in doing work on her desk. Minding her own business and letting the kids do as they please. Though, hyunjin was quite oblivious of his surroundings. He was distracted  enough to not hear the gossips behind his back. The way the 4 girls talked shit about him.

"What a traitorous embarrassment! Haha, fucking faggot." She giggled under her breathe while looking at hyunjins direction. Making it their mission to bully hyunjin once and for all. "I dont know if any of you noticed but hyunjin is a fucking attention seeker like? What a fucking fag!" Another girl laughed. The rest agreed to her "truthful" statement. "Who does that faggot think he is? Stealing chan and the rest from us? What a freak!" She said.

Felix, on the otherhand, heard them loud and clear but, he chose to ignore it instead of confronting them. Their females and he couldnt hurt them, no. As the female bullies, they take advantage of that. Knowing not even a single boy can lay hands on them. Though, if they crossed the line, he sure will accept getting suspended for a week or two. Even send two of the bullies in the hospital for some reason. "I swear, dont get fooled by that ugly faggot's tender smile. So disgusting!" Another female said. Rolling her eyes at hyunjins back and laughing right after with her friends that agreed.

As they continuously talked shit behind hyunjins back, it came to the point that the bell had already rang. Which officially means, their second class has ended and now moving on to their third class. Art. Hyunjins favorite. Hyunjin stood up before felix and went out the room while talking with him. The girls didnt stop bickering about him and even purposely bumped onto him. He didnt mind it ofcourse, he thought it must've been an accident and brushed it off as cool.

"You got art as your third class too?" Hyunjin asked, hoping to be with him in art class so they could still keep up the interesting conversation. "Sadly no. But, jisung and seungmin is in the art class too. We can still meet each other after, since its recess after the third class anyways. Right?" He responds, truthfully. Hyunjin nodded with a smile as he head to his locker with felix beside him, keeping up the good conversation till jisung came with seungmin. Right on time so they could go in class at the same time. "Ey! I heard we three got art class, yeah?" Jisung said. Being energetic as ever. Seungmin waved at hyunjin that smiled warmly and waved back. Hyunjin hums in response of what jisung said while putting back the stuff he took in his locker. Closing it after.

"Im surprise jisung enjoys art" seungmin said, leaning on the locker beside hyunjins. "Trust me, I dont. Its so hard honestly" he admits. Looking around and winking at the girls that found him attractive. Making them blush, giggle, and run away. "Then, why be in art class in the first place idiot?"

"I didnt make my schedule! It was the principal! Im surprised i can endure the boring lectures." He scoffed, rolling his eyes and putting his own hands on his own waist. "I disagree, art is very easy. Unless its not your passion" hyunjin chimed in. Art was one thing he dearly loved. He loved it very much. Everything he sees in art, digital or traditional, it was a masterpiece and absolutely beautiful. Top three of his favorite things to do, is draw/paint/sketch, dance to music, and read poetic books. Even in a different language. Especially french. Its a beautiful language he looks up to and sincerely enjoys.

"For you! Not for me, my passion is dancing. And furthermore, singing and rapping"

"You enjoy dancing too?" Hyunjin excitingly asked. Finally finding someone that enjoys it as he does. "Very much all of us in the friendgroup, how about you though? Do you even dance?"

"Of course I do! I liked dancing, though im not confident about my skills in it. Have the talent yes, skills? Unknown" He admitted. Nervously laughing. "After class we can practice together. By together, i mean the friendgroup. Since, we do actually have dance practices together after classes. You in?"