14

"Dance practice everyone! Have you guys forgotten?" I heard chan said. I rolled my eyes knowing its gonna be the usual tiring practice. I wouldnt say i dont enjoy dancing, I like dancing, of course I do. Im the dance captain in and out the group.

Im lee minho. No one can beat me.

Might sound cocky but trust me, nobody can. Whoever they are they'll never surpass me on this talent. One challenge is something they cant abide to (do). Though, it is tiring too. I both enjoy and dont enjoy dancing.

"Right." I murmured. I took the coke i was drinking that was placed on the table and stood up. Waiting for the rest to follow behind. I noticed hyunjin joining too? Perhaps his gonna practice with us

Looks fun! Perhaps this could change the mood inside the dance studio, yeah?

We left the canteen without any trace of mess in the table we used. I watched as hyunjin followed behind me. I.. Blushed after he took my hand, follow us hall through hall. "Hyunjin is joining too?" Chan asked. I heard felix let out a hum of agreement.

We reached the dance studio and got inside. It was our own personal dance studio in the school. Built for us only. Why? Secret.

I watched as hyunjin let go of my hand before looking around in awe. He looks absolutely cute, not gonna lie.

He looks ethereal.

And very beautiful.

"Hyunjin, do you have experience with dancing before?" Chan spoke, i saw him look at hyunjin that looked back at him before approaching us that was now sitting on the couch. My arms crossed and kept on a bitch face.

"Yeah..but its been a while since I danced. So pardon me if I make a lot of mistakes" I know hyunjin was nervous. He always is. And i dont know why. Maybe because he isnt used to us yet? Or..?

I think he'll be a decent dancer, really. "Its okay, let's stretch first, alright?" Hyunjin nodded. We all stood up and did our thing. I was supposed to do some push ups and some bone breaking stretches but chan called me and instructed me to help hyunjin.

Who am i to decline? Its hwang hyunjin im about to help. My crush....

Crush?

Thats new.. Really. New.

"Alright, alright" I murmured under my breath. I approached them with ease before hyunjin smiled at me. "Permission to touch you?" I asked.

"Of course, do what you need to do! " I heard hyunjin said. He kept that smile stickered on his face. So fucking cute i just wanna eat him

"Stand straight" Hyunjin did as told and stood straight. I put a hand on his waist before reassuring him what im about to do wont hurt at all. I just noticed his waist is small.. He looks so petite and  naive. Beautifully gorgeous. His body is well built! And he has a good curve, really!

_____

I finished helping hyunjin stretch and throughout every process of it was making me go feral for some unknown ass reason. When stretching, i instructed him to arch and his arch was what the fuck. Literally so fucking perfect.

—𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙥𝙤𝙫:

Hyunjin giggled after he collapsed on the floor after stretching. Before he could continue more, chan had told everybody to go back to the couch because he was about to give everyone positions to the new choreography for warm up.

"Wait, isnt there class though?" Hyunjin spoke, sitting next to jeongin. "Yeah, but they already know our schedule. And dont worry, we've gave them an excuse letter for you to join us" seungmin replied.