18

"Since your closer with hyun and shit, mind telling us what his wearing to the party?" jisung suddenly asked, in the process of wearing the clothes one by one he was going to turn up into the party in. Expensive and fuck boy vibes. "It'll ruin the fun, just be patient idiot" jeongin coldly replied. Currently they were in their own personal dressing room and unfortunately, everyone was busy in their phone while waiting for jisung to finish so they could head to the party together.

" if together, why arent we bringing hyunjin?" Felix asked, putting his phone down and turning the chair to his friends direction. "Dont know, dont care. Simp" jeongin replied again. "You act like you dont like him idiot" felix scoffed. Just as jeongin was about to reply, their gaze shifted to the door that had been opened by hyunjin. Fully dressed and looked far and beyond beautiful.

"Is everyone dressed?" Hyunjin excitedly asked, going inside fully and closing the door. Everyone noticed the outfit he was wearing. It looked absolutely perfect. His curve showed well and his ass too. "You look hot" minho confessed. He scanned him head to toe before locking eyes with him. "Im flattered" hyunjin shyly said.

Jisung, who was now finished, finally turned his back and was amazed. Furthermore, stunned. "Oh my, forgive me lord for what i am thinking right now" he said. Hyunjin giggled at what he said and leaned on the wall. "Soo, is everyone ready?"

"More than ever, everyone, shall we go then?" Chan stood up, approaching hyunjin. Taking him by the waist and pulling him outside the room gently. "You fucking grandpa! " seungmin shouted. Groaning as he got off the counter and followed them behind. "Changbin hyung, you coming or not?" Felix asked, almost forgetting about him. "Nah, not today folks. Im going with yuqi"

"Alright, goodluck and take care hyung, we'll take our leave" he bid his goodbye before shutting the door, leaving the room in comforting silence.

As they walked out, beomhan and keeho ran behind them and launched right at felix and jisung. "Hey mate" beomhan said, throwing his arm around felix's neck. "What the fuck, i couldve fallen on the floor!" Felix groaned as he glared at beomhan. "Yeah well and you didnt. Instead, you fell for you know who" keeho wiggled his brows and gave felix a teasing smirk. "Fair enough" felix shrugged.

"Are you riding in the car with us?" Jisung chimed in. They were almost at the exit but he didnt take part in mind with that. He is in the back and closer with felix on the friend group so, exit, entrance, he didnt really care as long as there was a quote on quote tour guide infront of them then, it wouldnt be a problem looking at the person beside him instead of his front to keep his balance.

"We got our own" keeho responded. They soon reached the exit and soon was now heading to where the cars where parked. "Whose car are we taking?" Jeongin said, approaching the parked cars near their school. "Chan's of course" jisung raced felix inside but it ended with jisung getting pulled outside by the shirt and in the end it was felix who got in first. Next hyunjin, seungmin, jeongin and jisung. The passenger seat in front was occupied by minho and the drivers seat was occupied by chan.

The car started as soon as chan was sure everyone was ready. Throughout the car ride, felix prevented himself from touching hyunjin even further. That is.. now that hyunjin placed his leg on top of felix's. Taking a look at the rest that was busy taking a nap and doing their business, he whispered in hyunjins ear: "will you hate me for what I'll do?" He said, making hyunjin look at him. Confused, he made a face and chuckled. "No! Maybe...? Never!" He whispered back.

Felix took his time to smirk as he told him to switch places and hyunjin gladly did. "Good." He suspiciously replied. "Dont tell anyone about this, okay?" He whispers again. "Hmm, okay! Promise!" He offers a pinky promise, to which felix happily accepted. After that, he exhaled and leaned closer to hyunjins face.