22

:: "Even so.. I think its fair that we like, plan the after activities?" Chan spoke. Right now, their talking about what to do after going on a yacht. Still on the lonely parking lot sitting on the ground or curb. "No! stop! Is that a dog?" Hyunjin was fanboying over a dog that came running to him while wagging its tail. It was a brown labrador and a golden retriever.

"Stop it im gonna cry" He says, playing with the dogs. A familiar voice shouted: " Oh my gosh! I am so sorry about them!" . Hyunjin looked at the direction where the voice came from and saw that it was his friend Kwon. "Hello kwon! Long time no see." Hyunjin greets, smiling. Standing up while petting the dogs and calming them down. "oh, hyunjin! Its so nice to see you again." Kwon replied, hugging hyunjin tight.

"I didnt know you got another dog? what is this fella's name?" Hyunjin looks at the brown labrador that sat down beside him and turned its head to the left in confusion. "Oh! Thats zumi. His a brown labrador and a male. And this right here of course you already know, Zumba! Of course another male." Kwon introduces his dogs in a nice and polite way.

After doing so, he looked at his watch and saw that he should get going. "Hey hyunjin, it was nice catching up with you but i gotta go!" Kwon excused himself as he hugged hyunjin again and bid goodbye as he took the dogs with him. Hyunjin did the same and looked at the others right after saying bye just to realize they've been watching. "Oh, you guys were watching us" hyunjin awkwardly said.

"'course we were. Anywho! Lets get going so we can pack out stuff!"

:: 𝑩𝑨𝑪𝑲 𝑨𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑫𝑶𝑹𝑴𝑺 — !

Currently at jeongins and hyunjins dorm. "I dont know what to bring if im being honest innie." Hyunjin spoke, watching jeongin get ready. "Well I mean, at least like 6 pairs of what to wear. Who knows what'll happen while were on a yacht."

"Are you sea sick though?" Jeongin adds. "Nope! I can manage well" hyunjin replies. He sat down beside jeongin and watched him prepare the stuff his gonna bring to the yacht. "I really have no idea on what to bring and what to NOT bring if im being honest, jeongin" Hyunjin spoke. Still watching jeongin pack. "Dont worry, after this, ill help you pack" jeongin gave him a reassuring smile before moving again. Random gut feeling jeongin felt was be fucking horny at the wrong moment.

Like how are you gonna just stare at your homie and want to get them laid. "Matter of fact, lets just get your stuff ready 'cause i honestly take long when im packing!" jeongin turned to hyunjin and smiled weirdly.

A few minutes pass of packing, laughing, and talking finally, they finished packing. As hyunjin was about to open the door to go to chan's and jisungs room, Felix and Jisung suddenly burst in which leaves hyunjin frightened because he was not expecting that. "oh, sorry hyunjin! did we scare you? its okay we're right here now." Felix jumped into conclusions immediately and acted strange as he picked hyunjin up in bridal style and went out the dorm with jisung closing the door behind them and running to their own.

Jeongin watched speechless as everything went quiet. 'Did they just kidnap hyunjin?' he thought to himself. His eye twitched but he acted as if it was nothing.

"Hey! put me down!" Felix kept running while carrying hyunjin and jisung is not far behind them. Once arrived to felixs shared dorm with minho, they immediately got inside and locked the door behind them. "dude, what the fuck?" Minho looked out the bathroom and saw felix and jisung panting while hyunjin was placed down and slapped felix across the face but not too hard. "Oh hey hyunjin" Minho stepped out the bathroom not so long after brushing his teeth. Topless and only wearing boxers.

"Do you not know what clothes are?" Jisung chimed in. Acting disgusted by the fact theres an almost nude man infront of them. "Its fine bro, were in dorms idiot" minho took the towel from the countersink and placed it ontop of his head. Just then he remembered what happened to him and hyunjin.

"Guys! I just remembered I have fucking hidden talents" Jisung chimed in again and basically dragged everyone deep inside minhos and felixs bed. "Why is there two beds"

"Because theres two of us idiot. Now what talents are they?" Minho sat down on the edge of his own bed and getting a pillow to cover up himself. " I can fucking speak russian!" Jisung said, proudly.

Felix and minho gave a blank expression while hyunjin was interested into hearing him speak russian. "Uh, we also do jisung." Felix laughed but was interrupted when hyunjin suggested to hear them speak russian.

"Okay so, I challenge the both of you to speak russian only till tomorrow!"

"Okay, but you also need to speak russian till tomorrow." It sounds stupid i know, but who cares? were all stupid anyways. "Starting now!" Jisung sat down on the edge of felixs bed and faced minho.

"Это самая глупая идея." (This is the stupidest idea ever.) minho spoke. Hyunjin was impressed and so surprised. He was speechless and turned to jisung and felix trying not to laugh. "Вы согласились, поэтому пути назад нет!" (You agreed so theres no turning back!)

"Я согласился присоединиться только от скуки, ты, чертов маньяк." (I only agreed to join out of boredom you fucking maniac.) Minho spoke.

"I do not understand any of you but well, I am enjoying this!" Hyunjin smiled in excitement. Looking at felix, he realized that felix could be a look-a-like of zhenya from codename anastasia if he spoke russian since his expecting felix to have a deep voice which will suit a certain language.

"Неужели нам действительно нужно так говорить до завтра?" (Do we really need to talk like this till tomorrow?) Felix finally spoke which fits perfectly as to what hyunjin had just thought about.

"Да, конечно. Нам нужно удивить Чана и других своими драгоценными навыками." (Yes, of course. We need to surprise chan and others with our precious skills) Jisung replied, energetically.

"Это бесполезный придурок, Сынмин, Чан и Чанбин тоже умеют говорить по-русски. Мы все взяли одни и те же уроки, помните?" ( Its useless dumbass, seungmin, chan, and changbin also know how to speak russian. We all took the same lessons remember?) Minho scoffed and layed down.

"О верно. Ну кого, честно говоря, это волнует? потому что я этого не делаю!" ( Oh right. Well, who honestly gives a fuck? because I dont!)

As they talked in russian and hyunjin watching in enthusiasm, Someone knocked on their door and opened it. "Hey guys, just asking if you guys saw my-" It was chan. Chan got interrupted when he heard three guys speaking russian. "What in the ghetto ass are you guys doing?" He asked, going closer to the four.

Minho, jisung, and felix looked at chan and smirked. "Мы говорили по-русски, разве это не очевидно?"
(Were speaking russian, isnt it obvious?)

"Конечно, это было очевидно. Но в чем причина?"
(Of course it was obvious. But whats the reason?) Chan replied, rolling his eyes and scoffing. "Джисон предложил нам говорить по-русски до завтра. Вероятно, как только мы доберемся до яхты, испытание закончится." (Jisung challenged us to speak russian till tomorrow. Probably once we get to the yacht, the challenge ends.)

"Это что-то вроде пари? потому что я с радостью присоединюсь." (Is this like a bet? 'cause ill gladly join.)

"Неа. Никаких ставок, только чистая глупость и скука взяли над нами верх." (Nope. No bets, just pure stupidity and boredom got the best of us.)

#𝐄𝐍𝐃!

_____
𝐈 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐬 𝐢 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧. 𝐈 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞. 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐬 😽