19

"Anybody noticed where hyunjin or minho went? Havent seen them since" felix asked. Getting a cup of liquor and chugging it. "No idea, probably fucking though" Jisung joked. "Not funny dumb bitch"

"Your just jealous, fuck yourself hoe"

"Stop fighting before i make you two suck each others ass." Chan coldly scolded them. Getting more of whiskey and then just chugging it down till he was satisfied. "Just drink the night away, no pain at all"

"If you say so yourself"

———

"H-hyung wait, im really not ready, I-" hyunjin was cut off by minho kissing him. Tears started forming when he felt two fingers slowly go inside him. Minho held onto his jaw while he was slowly and painfully fingering hyunjin. He was aware that he was indeed hurting hyunjin but he trusted the fact he had full consent on hyunjins body and did what he wanted.

Also part of this disadvantage was hyunjin isnt the type of person to fight back, talk back, or even stop someone older than him, unless its too far or off the ceiling, he'd take action if he could.

Hyunjin was quietly moaning. Even moaning out minhos name in minhos ear. Making minho even more harder than he already is. Despite hyunjin telling him to go/be gentle, he absolutely cannot trust himself to be gentle. Not even once. Not ever. So, even if he knew hyunjin still wasnt properly prepped, he purposely told him that he was now "prepped". Knowing this was gonna hurt hyunjin physically, he shook it off.

" a-are you sure hyung?" Hyunjin asked. Eyes looking at minho whom was unbuckling his own belt and then pulling it down along with whatever layers he was wearing till his dick was revealed. Hard, veiny, big and long.

"..is that.. Even gonna fit?."  He pleadingly looked at minho as if he wanted to cry even if he did give minho consent and no one was even doing anything to him. "Of course it will. It fit in somebody else's ass, it'll perfectly fit yours too. " he boldly said. Which came out pretty weird for hyunjin. But before he could resist, minho had slowly but painfully entered him. As he did so in the process, he widened his legs slowly and started snaking his hands onto hyunjins under knee.

"Hyung.. I think its tearing, please.." He begged. Holding onto the sheets as he silently cried. "No baby, it isnt. You'll get used to it." And at that, he started moving. But slowly, he stopped because hyunjin frantically told him to while crying. " dont move just yet, it hurts so bad.. You told me it wouldn't.."

"Hyunjin, you wont get used to it if I wont move. Its best if you let me do my thing. I know more about these than you do." He rolled his eyes which was visible for hyunjin to see. Which kinda did hurt him emotionally. He sighed before preparing himself. And then, he just felt minho moving. Each thrust he gave, it was getting faster and faster.

"Widen and lift up your legs." Minho ordered. He watched and slowed down as hyunjin  couldn't stop crying. "I-i cant left it up more, its gonna hurt.."

"Your nerve wrecking you know? I have to do everything myself. But, fine. This time, I wont be giving you mercy."  He coldly said. Which made hyunjin scared and frightened. Tears started rolling down his eyes to his cheeks and then the sheets. He felt minho forcefully lift both his legs up in a painful position and started fucking him even more.

"Hyung..! W-wait!" Hyunjin moaned in his ear as he clenched the sheets.

"Hyung please.. be gentle, im begging you.." hyunjin said in between hiccups and moans. And with that minho, realized who he was actually messing with. He wont easily be forgiven if he went overboard. So, regardless of him trying to be rough, he at least need to cool down, be calm and all. "Shit. Dont carp me or else. " minho warned, just to make hyunjin aware of whats gonna happen or, in result, consequence.