3

𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝.

𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐎𝐘!!

#𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐘 ::

It wasnt long passed time that jisung and felix went to the dormitory where chan and the others were in, they already know their doomed and is getting some kind of punishment for their actions. Especially because they attempted on hurting someone they know, and especially because it was jakes cousin. On a first day, and already this kind of pain for hyunjin.

"Was it hard to understand jisung?! We've agreed you keep bullying others and all in whatever fun you find it in but not on jakes cousin!?" Chan shouted. "We dont fucking care chan! If you just stop acting like a dad to us, this would've been fine. Leave us alone!" Jisung defended himself and felix. "Hyunjin passed out because of what you did. " Heeseung interferes. "Thought you ought to know." He scoffed.

"We dont care if he passed out or not. Just stop acting like you rule us! " felix bawled out. "Felix, what you two tried to do was enough for you two to get detention. If we werent friends with the two of you, we wouldve report you two to the principal." Sunghoon spoke, looking at felix. "So what? And who are you to consider us friends? If you all like we can just leave the fucking friend group and this whole music group for all we care." Felix glared at sunghoon, rolling his eyes and crossing his arms.

"Then do it! Felix, do it! We've got a record of you two physically harming another student, making them bleed and all. One more time, another student got charged in the hospital because of you two demons!"

One thing was right about what jisung said before, that they find a lot of 'fun' in bullying others. They enjoy the bleeding and people begging for them to stop. But they dont care about those, if they get the hint of what the two demons want, they'll stop the harming shit. But that doesnt mean that you will stop giving them what they want.

"You guys are MAD annoying. Fucking assholes." Jisung murmured. Opening the door behind him. Felix threw the key that was inside his pocket and chan. "Give this to minho, im not gonna need it till tomorrow." Seems like they were onto something. Once chan had took it, felix left the room, slamming the door shut as he groans in frustration. Punching the wall with such force. His knuckles badly bleed from the impact, but he ignored it. No such physical pain can hurt him more than what he faced before and why he became like this.

"Nigel, sort cedric out will you? His troublesome enough. Cant even do divisions by himself, prude." Ron, a complete stranger and a classmate said. Chan was in that classroom, doing problems and solutions on his notebook he must complete before the teacher comes back. Even though the teacher is like 15 minutes away, once shes gone theres gonna be chaos almost immediately. He was the class president in their room, a both quiet and noisy one.

"Cedric, shut up." Nigel shouts, taking off his headset and throwing a scrumbled paper ball at cedric. "Say it nigel, im doomed.." Cedric groans and mentally slapped himself on the forehead. "You're doomed" Nigel laughs to himself, taking cedrics notebook and scribbling some stuff on it before hitting cedric on the back of his head with it. "Done, now leave me alone will you"

"not that you misfit, about fleur! Its embarrasing!" Cedric said, letting out a fake sob as he faces nigel. "What about fleur?" Nigel asked, taking a hold of everyones notebook that his classmates gave him because they were already done. Just then chan approached him and gave him his notebook, as well as taking a chair that no one was sitting on and dragged it infront of nigel, table in between. "She asked me out for the ball infront of everyone!"

"what about it?"

"do you not see her? Id rather go out with a guy! Not her"

Right, there was a ball. It had slipped out of chans mind when he was busy writing on the schedules of their routines and practices. He hasnt prepared a single cloth for himself to wear at the ball. Unexpectedly, no one has asked him out yet. Before he would declined their offer but now his desperate. Well, not that desperate. He could just ditch ball or go alone, or just maybe hang out with friends. It was a masquerade ball, quite fancy aint it?