2

𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝.

𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐎𝐘!

#𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐁𝐎𝐘 ::

"Thats unfair hyung, we should've been the ones that saw him with our naked eyes before the three of you" Jisung says, filling his mouth with food. Looking at the new boy that was sitting next to jake, talking and getting along with his group. "You guys were busy bullying people arent you? Not our fault you missed his entrance. Now finish your food so we can go to the dance practice room." Chan stated. Felix rolled his eyes at the older, continuing on eating his very own brownies he brought because the food tasted like shit.

"out of everyone, he had to be roommates with jeongin. Arent i right?" 𝐒𝐞𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐛𝐢𝐧, asks, looking at chan that was drinking his coke while he was eating his burger. Chan nodded at changbins question, taking a glance of the male that had smiled at sunghoon.

"The fuck? Jeongin only got one bed, hyunjins fine with that shit?" Felix nurrowed his brows, giving jeongin a look of disgust. Jeongin only rolling his eyes and smirking right after, giving felix the middle finger. "Seems like he is. He did told me he was fine with it, poor you" Jeongin mocks. Sticking out his tongue at felix and stepping on his feet under the table, making felix hiss in pain and hit the table by his knee.

"he looks like his on a mission, what? Taking another ones virginity?" Chan raised a brow at jeongin. Jeongin shrugged and laughed. "Exactly" Jisungs eyes landed on hyunjin that had stood up and left the cafeteria. He hit felix on the arm on purpose. Felix gave him a glare as he raised a brow while being angry. "What?" He whispered. He noticed jisung gesturing to hyunjin that had left. "Were going to the back to smoke, dont come looking for us." Jisung excused themselves and stood up, dragging felix with him that had trouble standing up and almost fell on his back. Once astood, he bumped jisungs shoulder and was once dragged again by jisung till they've reached out the cafeteria. "Stop dragging me you munchikin dick!" felix whisper shouted, retrieving his arm from jisungs not-so-tight grip and gave him another glare that was supposed to be threatening.

"Come on now, dont be such a puss. Were gonna follow the new boy" Jisung rolled his eyes and started walking away, seeing hyunjin go inside the boys bathroom. "I hate you so much" felix mumbled. Running to jisung and then smacking the back of his head. "Bloodly hell felix, bloodly hell." Pinching felix on his arm and dragging him fucking again. "Im gonna kill you if you start dragging me again" felix says once entering the bathroom. Both their naked eyes seeing hyunjin peacefully wash his hands. He was about to leave, not noticing the presence of the two bullies that stood infront of the door, preventing him from leaving.

Hyunjin startled and gasped when he finally saw the two. "Oh.. uhm, Hi?" Hyunjin says, nervously. "Hello pretty boy, what are you doing here? On a thursday? " Jisung asks. "Its a bathroom.." hyunjin nervously chuckled at the dumb question. Looking everywhere but them, only for his a hand to harshly hold his jaw and forcefully made hyunjin face the two. "Smarty dork are we?" Felix leaned in and crouched a little to reach hyunjins height. "L-look, i have no intentions on getting on the bad side of the two of you on my first day..." He slightly took held felixs hand and made it let go.

"Neither do we, but you dont know who we are yet. So why not we introduce ourselves? Im 𝐋𝐞𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱. And this guy is 𝐇𝐚𝐧 𝐉𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠. His dumb, very." Felix looked at jisung to see his reaction, only to recieve a glare. "Ive heard..."

"You guys are the biggest bullies, right..?" Hyunjin asked in a whisper voice. "Nice guess. So why not we have some fun?" Jisung interferes, tightly holding both hyunjins wrist as he made him back away and harshly pinned him against the wall. Hyunjin hit his head hard on the wall, subconsciously whimpering and hissed at the sudden pain. Groaning as he tried to open his eyes. Felix appeared on the side of jisung, smirking. "Now.. what do we do with you...?" Jisung said in a mocking questioning tone.

Just then the door opened. Revealing Minho with his usual gloomy aura. "Dont even try. The two of you, get the fuck out. Or ill be the one reporting the two of you to the principal myself." He says in a glare, approaching the three other male. "You keep ruining the fun."  Jisung lets go of hyunjins wrist, and then throwing him towards minho as minho catches him, holding his waist and made him hold onto his shoulders. "You couldve hurt him badly, he's jakes cousin, jisung. And whats the fun in this shit when all you two do is hurt people?!" Minho shouts. Glaring at the two.

"Bully everyone you want to bully but just not hyunjin. If i catch you two doing this to him again, im removing you two out of the fucking group and get you two EXPELLED." Minho warns, holding onto hyunjins back head, seeing that the male has fainted. "Even had the guts to consider us friends. Fuck off." Felix purposely bumped onto minho's shoulder, not caring if he was older than him or not. Friends with him or not too, he doesnt care. They stopped in their tracks when minho spoke again. "Mind you that chans looking for the both of you inside his dorm." He says in a deep voice.

He heard a groan from the two as they slammed the door. Chuckling, knowing that the two is in big trouble with everyone in the group, as well as jakes group.

Looking at the male, he carries him in bridal style. Sighing deeply as he leaves the bathroom. Taking out his phone, he quickly starts a call with chan. "Tell jeongin to wait inside his dorm for hyunjin, as well as you excuse hyunjin on his new schedule. " minho tells hurriedly. "Alright, take care of him will you?" Chan replies. "I will, i will. Just quickly tell him. "

Just now he hangs up and started heading towards the elevator of their school, waiting to reach the floor hyunjins dorm was in.

'they must've hurt him badly, fuck.'

➪ 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 3𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.

(𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐠𝐮𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫)