1

𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝.

#𝑬𝑵𝑱𝑶𝒀 «|

#𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 ::

"I heard theres a new student coming, right?" 𝐁𝐚𝐡𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧, or short, 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧, spoke while his hands were inside his pockets. Talking to his friend that has the same vibe with him. "Fortunately, yeah. I heard it too, isnt that jake's cousin?" 𝐋𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐨, for short, 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐨, replied. Once the question was asked, he looked at chan and his lips to expect a response back. Chan didnt answer by words but only nodded as they entered a noisy hall of the school, heading to their lockers. Only then did they witnessed two of their friends bullying a considered nerd in their school.

"fucking bloodly hell. Would you two stop it now? Let the nerd go and we'll be on our way." Minho says. Approaching the two bullys that laughed and kicked the poor boy that was on the process of standing up and running away.

𝐋𝐞𝐞 𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱 & 𝐇𝐚𝐧 𝐉𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠. Bullies of the school. How unfortunate for minho and chan they've become close friends with the two. "You always have to ruin the fun, fucking dork." Felix murmured. Rolling his eyes and scoffing. Leaning against the locker his hand layed on.

Jisung chuckled at felix right after realizing his mistake of talking back to the two oldest males that came to stop their attempt of bully. "Language felix. Ive seen you've done enough to that toy of yours" Chan spoke. Slamming his locker door shut and then glaring at the shorter boy. "Felix, we got a new toy today later at recess" Jisung smirked, looking at felix and then back at the two oldest. Felix shrugged in response and then started walking away. Recess is close anyways, like what? 10 minutes? That 10 minutes is their free time before recess.

Jisung followed him from behind, heading much early inside the cafeteria. "I hate those two nutsacks."

'Woah.. this school is big!' Hyunjin, from outside the school, thought to himself as he thanked the driver and bid his goodbye with a smile. Admiring the big school he now is in.

He took 3 suitcases with him, filled with so many clothes. Enough for how long his gonna stay, but i mean.. if its not enough or much, on weekends they're allowed to go back home and spend time with their family or do whatever they want.

He stopped looking at the very nice garden like front yard or something and went inside. He was about to open the door, holding onto the knob or something but it was an automatic door. Once it feels a presence, it will open for them and then close once its far away. Making hyunjin much more amazed than he is right now.

Only then did he realize jake was waiting for him while talking with two other males that was 3 inches taller than him. "Jake!" Hyunjin calls out. Taking the suitcases with him. Jake turned to look around and was stunned to finally meet his cousin. "I really need some help with these heavy suitcases" hyunjin says, scratching his nape. "No worries, my friend 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧 can help you. But the other guy, 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐨? He dont help people so dont mind him" Jake says, taking one of the suitcases hyunjin brought.

Hyunjin nodded as he followed jake go towards his friends. "Christopher! Help my cousin here will ya'?" Jake handed hyunjins suitcase to him as chan glared at him and then smiled at hyunjin. If hyunjin were to tell the truth, he thought chan was a nerdy dork because of his outfit if it wasnt when he got closer only then did he realize chan was taller than him, muscular and very handsome. Scary, but handsome.

While the other one.. minho.. he got chills fluttering down his spine just by looking at him. His look was scary and gloomy, its like he could beat the fuck out of everyone in the school. "Okay so, i was handed your keydorm and room number! Your room number is.. 367! " Jake says while looking at the paper and then ripping it apart right after before throwing it away. Not even in the trash can. "Uhm.. okay, do you have my schedule too?' Hyunjin asks. Looking around the halls as he noticed everyones look. "Yes, yes, and yes"