6

𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝.

#𝑬𝑵𝑱𝑶𝒀 ! «|

#𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄-𝐔𝐏 «|» 𝐏𝐎𝐕'𝐬::       ➷

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰;

Its weird, really. Ive never seen jeongin, seungmin, nor felix act like this. Well that is until hyunjin had arrived. But who can really blame them at this point? Honestly, me, myself are whipped and much more of a lowkey simp for the new boy. Its like his hypnotizing each and everyone of us. Well except changbin, his been gushing all over his girlfriend. I would too if i had one and if i were to be interested in females. Love you changbin.

Right now im in my studio. Not the school studio but my own personal studio. Used for me to produce music. As well as jisung and changbin. We hid in the name of "3𝘙𝘈𝘊𝘏𝘈".

In my studio, there isnt much to say but a lot of instruments as well as mics and more. The designs are very gloomy and dark, let alone black. It is indeed my favorite color. Hence, I dont even know if its a color or something. Back in the olden days they call grey, white, and black not a color. Youll hear our grandparents saying "back in the days, there was no color." Yet theres grey, white, and black. So unfortunately that doesn't make sense. But back to the design of my studio.

My studio is further more.. Large than big. Theres a lot of posters hanging on the walls. Theres electric guitars occupying some spaces on the wall that I couldnt think of what to cover them with. Theres dark blue mixed with neon thunder lights designed on the wall. Some cd's are also kept up on a shelf for more design and for strangers that happen to come-by to notice i am indeed a music producer and ive been passed down to history in my genes.

I cant say more inside my studio since some can be nsfw but I can say some information about some musics ive made before. One song was filled with secret lustful messages. But i think it was noticeable, not that i care. It was made to be noticeable anyways.

As i was busy making lyrics for a new song ill release, —we're quite famous and its still counting, id say probably about 3 to 5 million? Yeah. —– A knock was heard from my door.

"Chan?" That voice. Clearly belongs to jisung. "There you are, dude. Why arent you getting ready yet? Its eight *pm* and the ball starts at fucking eleven. I know how long you take to get ready" he speaks hurriedly. "Let me finish this first, im almost done." I replied. Eyes still on the paper of notes and an ipad i use to look up some things and meanings as well as to scrumble what i wanted to make as lyrics. "You say that everytime and clearly it takes you half a day to finish! Lets go dude" Jisung shuts off the ipad i was using, but i couldnt get angry at him for that. Knowing i cant get too stressed especially now that winter break is getting close.

I let out a tired sigh as i stood up. Getting the jacket i had placed on the back of my chair and wore it while on the process of standing up and shutting off the gadgets/devices i used as well as the lights before heading out. "Mind you, everyone is waiting. And almost forgot to say, you will freak the fuck out once you see what hyunjin is wearing!" Is he an enthusiast? This is new. And with the whole hyunjin thing, it got me curious to see what he looks like now. I know im acting like a whipped boyfriend right now even though we arent together and even though im still confused about my feelings.