10

𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝.

#𝑬𝑵𝑱𝑶𝒀! «|

#𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐄 ::                         ➹

.・゜-: ✧ :- 

Felix had currently woke up. It was still raining hard and sometimes there was thunder. It was dim outside and it was almost night. To be exact, it was 5:32 𝐏𝐌 - its honestly a surprise for him that he was able to sleep for 2 hours while hugging hyunjin and no one bothered to come in. Not even his close friends. But its not like he wanted them to come in, not even once.

He found himself being the big spoon of hyunjin. His leg were on top of hyunjins as his hand hugged hyunjin somewhere around his chest. He didnt realize the room has gotten colder because of the rain and as soon as he realized it, he sat up, pulled the blanket and covered both their bodies. He didnt really feel quite tired but, he did enjoy hugging, cuddling, and being the big spoon of hyunjin. To past time, he decided to play valorant. Putting on his airpods he brought that was in his pocket, he unlocked his phone and went to valorant. Despite being a mobile player, he was unexpectedly a high level.

Sometimes, he gets permissions to play in the computer lab so no wonder he easily levels up. Rubbing his eyes to adjust to the lighting of the his phone, he looks at his character and then soon started a round. Most of the times, he would rage. Curse out everyone even though his mic was on. He didnt care. He was that disrespectful once it comes to games, especially if victory means a lot to him.

His fingers were fast when it comes to clicking. He gets headshots almost everytime, backstabs and more. As to when he gets a victory, he insults others. Bringing them down with words along with their defeat. Even laugh at them with his mic on. "You cant be talking with that 341 level of yours" the stranger said, mic on. "I should be talking with my 341 level. Despite you being a higher one, you failed to even kill me once. Skill issue little shit" felix smirked behind the screen. Still clutching a lot regardless of a low health.

"Yeah right, as if you didnt continuously died to me the other round? Funny" the stranger spat back. He was spectating now that he got killed by felix. "Okay, maybe that did happen. But what about now? Come at me tits. Look at your lifeless little body on the floor because i shot you. Such a skill issue. Plus your flexing your win streak that got lost in the wind when I joined? Damn right. Talk about continuous death now." Felix snickered. Laughing in his face.

Now that his killed almost everyone, there was one more person remaining. Which is how and why the fight escalated. It turned into a gun fight before it turned into a knife fight. Both fighting to get a backstab to get easier access of the others death. Felix was almost at it if it wasnt for the plant. He was on a low health and he saw a chance of getting the victory. Even though the stranger he was fighting with tried distracting him, in the end, he won. "Fucking shit go die you fucking nasty ass dork" felix laughed in their faces. As he said that, hyunjin had moved his head, facing felix that now sat up to play the game much more easier. Laying on his torso. "Look at you, tasting defeat as always. Hows that for a change?" felix said, unaware of hyunjins alive presence.

As hyunjin watched how felix was very focused on his game, he heard the door open and turned his body and head on the other side and waited for the person to enter deeper in the dorm. It was jeongin. Fresh out of a restaurant. Only wearing a simple black shirt, beige cargo and a black crossbody bag. Shoes off and headphones on his neck as he held his phone in his hand. Jeongin noticed the two's presence. Looking at felix that continued a round and hyunjin that was just laying down looking at him with a smile. As he did, hyunjin motioned for jeongin to come closer and give him a hug. Since they were sleeping together and even cuddling, i think its fair they hug each other everytime they see each other. Which is everyday.

Jeongin gave hyunjin his cheeky smile and went towards him. Opening his arms and then hugging hyunjin that did the same. "I just realized you cut your hair short" jeongin spoke, pulling away from the hug but still had his arms corner hyunjin. Ignoring felix's presence. "Yes~ does it suit me?" Hyunjin asked. Opening his eyes as he met jeongins. "Indeed, its pretty" jeongin simply replied with a smile, pulling completely away to place his bag down on the chair that was near the wall.

Taking off his headphones as well and then hovering close to hyunjin. Once he did though, felix looked at him as his game ended. Saying one last insult and a bypassed chat before he went off. Taking off his airpods and then looking at jeongin. "Where'd you go?" Felix, out of curiousity, asked. "We got food for changbin hyungs girlfriend and for us. Why are you here?" Jeongin look at felix that spaced out and then back to reality. "We slept after we ran for shelter in the rain" felix specifically said. Feeling proud he was 2nd to hug hyunjin. "Mhm, now that im here you can leave now."

"Yeah... no... Sadly, i wont be doing that" felix snickered, going off the bed and onto the chair where jeongin placed his bag and headphones on. He wont sit on them of course. He took the two items and placed them on the desk and sat on the table to continue his game and ignore jeongins but not hyunjins presence.

"Why do i feel like in the mood for a sleepover, dont you think 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞?" Hyunjin asks, innocently. I mean, yeah it was innocent, but the nickname is unusual for jeongin and it could be that his gonna be blushing. Which he is. "Agreed... why dont you chat in the gc then?" Jeongin suggests. Hyunjin nodded, getting his phone and unlocking it and then going to their gc.

𝐆𝐂 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑; 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧. 𝐈𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐱 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐠 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞. 𝐓𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐝'𝐬