16

Hyunjin is wide awake. In the middle of the night, he was wide awake. The cause of it was the loud thunderstorms and heavy rain. He wonders how jeongin could manage sleeping throughout the noise when he couldnt. Its unfair, he thought. He didnt know what to do now that he was awake. Netherless to say, he was scared of the thunderstorms. Beautiful, but scary.

'oh gosh..' he thought to himself. Getting out of bed, he made his way towards the chair that was near the desk and took the jacket that was placed on the seat. Despite him already wearing a white long sleeve that had a cute blue bear pattern on the middle, it was cold. The heavy rain added to the cold. Now he had to level up and put on another layer of clothing.

He felt safe with jeongin but, he couldnt sleep. What he is thinking of is going to one of his other friends room and stay the night with them. Like a semi-sleepover. Since the real sleepover is probably taking hold in saturday. Currently, its thursday. *For them*

Hyunjin didnt know what to do at this point. The thunderstorms makes him wants to go to a corner and turn into a ball. The lightning was beautiful but it makes noises that makes him tremble in fear. He sighed and slowly went towards jeongin. Shaking him till he wakes up while looking back and forth on the windows. He was very scared at this point. Now that the rain gets heavier and heavier each minute. And gets scarier too. "Jeongin, jeongin please.." he mumbled. Still shaking jeongin gently.

"Jeongin.." at this moment, hyunjin was practically about to tear up. His eyes are already getting watery. He didnt know what to do but his shakes get harder because jeongin wont budge. That is, now that he finally woke up. He heard some small sobs and turned around to see hyunjin crying silently. "W-why? What happened?" He immediately sat upright and let hyunjin go in his arms. Just then, hyunjin started crying out a little bit more.

Jeongin noticed the layer of clothing. And knew it was cold for him. So, he pulled the blanket over them while still sitting. "Why are you crying hyunjin? Tell me whats wrong, im here" jeongin had never ever comforted anyone. Not even once. But he was worried for hyunjin now. Concerned.

"Jeongin... i-.. im scared.." hyunjin let out small sobs while clinging on jeongin. Jeongin backed off closer till they reached the headboard. He relaxed his tense body once he knew he was so much more close to the headboard now. Putting his hands on hyunjins waist as he also pulled him closer. Hyunjin was still crying. Almost hiccuping. "Hyunjin, everything will be okay. Please tell me why are you scared? Whats the cause?"

"𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞.. im.. im scared of thunderstorms.." hyunjin managed to say through his crys. "Dont be, ill be here by your side. Okay? Calm down now. Ill guard you. "

"p-promise?"

"𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞."

Hyunjin tried calming down after the promise they made together. He mumbled out an "okay" before he went much more closer to jeongin. Hyunjin made jeongins chest as his pillow since he was still scared to back off the hug or pull out. Jeongin himself made him comfortable and less scared. Even though the heavy rain kept going, he managed to fall asleep after a few minutes of jeongin asking him if he was comfortable in this position.

As he watched hyunjin sleep, he fell even harder. He was surprised at himself because he managed to comfort hyunjin despite of having no experience.

Tᕼᗴ ᑎᗴ᙭T ᗰOᖇᑎIᑎᘜ |» 9:42 𝐀𝐌

Its not only then hyunjin woke up the next morning that he remembered what happened last night. He was honestly glad and thankful jeongin was mean and judgemental. He stayed by his side till the moment he wakes up. Which is now. He thought he'd wake up with jeongin no where to be seen and it was just him in the bed but, fortunately, jeongin still became his pillow and they were still in the same position as last night. The sun went through the curtains and hit his face and thats the source of why he woke up.