5

𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝.

#𝑬𝑵𝑱𝑶𝒀! «|

#𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐃 «|» 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 ::

5:12 𝐀𝐌.

Jeongin had woken up earlier than hyunjin, which is what he really wished for just hours before they fell asleep. His wish was granted but, it was too early. At least like 9 AM or something. He'll only get 5 hours of sleep if he choose to wake up in this kind of hour. Getting out of his thoughts, he realized that their position hasnt changed. I mean, yes it changed a little like the poses or something, but it didnt stop them from going away from each other. currently, hyunjin was still in jeongins arms, breathing normally on jeongins neck. His legs on top of jeongins waist while jeongins full arm was covering hyunjins back.

Their body's were so close, their torso were 1 inches far from each other. Looking at the peacefully sleeping male, his mind goes to blur, changing it into a craving of sleep. His eyes almost gave up again if it wasnt for hyunjins movement. Hyunjin unconsciously furrowed his brows, pulling the blanket upwards to cover his neck and half of his head. His eyes, brows, and hair were the only three seen in plain sight.

After that, he moved much more closer to jeongin. Cuddling him even though he was topless. Well, you cant blame him. He cant feel anything once his asleep.

Jeongin heavily breathes out nervously. Because now, their torso were literally connected now. Once 1 inches away, now 0. He could feel hyunjins tiddies -(😭 im so sorry)- because of the closeness. No space in between whatsoever but the neck. To distract himself, he forcefully opened his eyes and was he hallucinating or did he really just see a black figure looking at him by the window? Mind you there was no terraces and he was on the 5th floor.

Closing his eyes due to fear, he tries to fall back asleep. But his tiredness werent with him anymore, now that his eyes had opened and saw that the once black figure that was outside the window was now looking at him by the edge of the bed. Eyes wide and red veins clearly seen. He groans in frustration and fear, he slides down a little to where he could hide his face from the black figure. When he was sure he cant face it anymore, he opens his eyes and was met by hyunjins smooth, milky neck. As well as the nice scent coming from him that made him calm down a bit.

He burries himself on hyunjins neck, pulling him closer and tighter due to fear of getting jumpscared by the black figure that could be the nightmare of his. Hyunjin must've felt the tightness because as soon as jeongin tried to fall asleep, hyunjin woke up. Hyunjin fucking woke up and he was still cuddling with him. He was sure hyunjin would pull away in disgust but instead of what he expected, hyunjin had started patting his head and brushing it using his hand. He must've felt jeongins tense body and came in conclusion it was because of fear that he couldnt calm down.

He slowly and gently ruffled jeongins hair, giving him some reassuring gentle pat on the head. Making him calm down even more. He wasnt the usual type to calm down from this but everything has changed when it comes to hyunjin. How he easily made him calm and reassured him.

Hyunjin, even though he had just woken up, he hums a good tune of a song that made jeongin calm his tense body. His eyes giving up on him as he falls asleep, still cuddling hyunjin. In hopes of protection from the dark entity that had once stared down his soul, now vanished into thin air. The room now filled with blossoming calmness and peace with hyunjin humming a nice tune for jeongin.

Well, it would be weird to not give an explanation why hyunjin acted like this instead of pulling away.... well, let me tell you his experience.

You see, hyunjin had a nice little brother that was only 6 years old. His brother did not fear the darkness but feared what was in the darkness. And so, in half of their lives, his brother and him shared one bed each night because of hyunjins little brother.