9

𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝.

#𝑬𝑵𝑱𝑶𝒀! «|

#𝐋𝐈𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐁𝐎𝐘 «|» 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 «|» 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 ::                 ✙

(𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓, 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆; 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒙, 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒉𝒐, 𝒔𝒆𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒎𝒊𝒏, 𝒋𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒏, 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏, 𝒋𝒊𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒈, 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒃𝒊𝒏; 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒋𝒊𝒏.)
»»——⍟——««

3:42 𝐏𝐌

Easy start, Jisung was in the library. Getting his dicked sucked while he was reading a book. Headphones on his neck as he gripped on the girls hair thats sucking his dick. She smirked underneath and started going faster. Taking the full length without a worry.

Jisung bit hit bottom lip to prevent himself from releasing unholy noise in the library. He was on his climax and held onto the girls head harder and made her choke on his cock. He took out his cock before he could cum, covering his tip as he came on his hands. "You did well i guess" jisung said. Taking a tissue and wiping his cock and hands. The girl continued to smirk as she sat down on the chair beside jisung. "Its your turn to play with me, jisungie..~" the girl said. Attempting to seduce jisung. "No. Leave. Im not playing with your pussy, bitch. Im a player for a reason. Get   the   fuck   out." Jisung said. He was in the process on putting his buckling his belt as he kept eye contact with the girl that had furrowed her brow and was on the verge of breaking everything.

Jisung was manspreading right after, still looking at the girl that was lost for words. "so i gave you a blowjob for nothing?! Fine! I-i didnt like you anyways asshole! Thanks a lot han jisung, thanks a lot!" The girl started standing up, getting her stuff and stomping out of the library. Jisung shrugged and looked at the book he was reading. "Her mouth isnt that good anyways, i was thinking about somebody else. Ugly bitch." Jisung mumbled. Just then, a familiar raven haired male with a new haircut came inside.

"Hyunjin? You had a haircut?! Since when?" jisung said. Yes it was hyunjin. A few hours after they left the elevator and went to felix's and minhos dorm, he planned on getting a new haircut and go with a short one. Still raven though. "Oh, i didnt expect you'd be here too! And your the first person that saw my new haircut" hyunjin said. Approaching him and sitting in the chair the girl once sat on. "Short hair really suits you, not gonna lie." Jisung admired the male that smiled.

Hyunjin noticed he was reading a book. Pulling his chair closer to jisungs, he looked closer at it. "what book are you reading?" Hyunjin asks, taking interest in whatever book he was reading. It showed drawings along with words. (Obviously)

"Just some omegaverse facts, i got bored" as he said that, his hand snaked on hyunjins waist, pulling him close as well as the chair. Their chairs connected and the side of their thighs hit each other.

_________
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐭;
^^

_________𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐭;^^