4

𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝.

#𝑬𝑵𝑱𝑶𝒀«|

#𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓::

Its not been long since thursday ended, currently everyone is in their dorms. Talking with each other, spilling gossips, and a bunch more that must not be spoken. Or if thats just how i wanna take it. (😭)

Chan was with Jisung. Of course because they were roommates. Inside a dorm with one bed that they shared. Since it was chans idea to make it just a one bed for jisung and him. Not that they share a romance or anything but they really like taking each other in one another's arms. Its warm and comfy, for them.

Right now chan was studying, wearing his glasses to which he looks cute and hot in. With his fluffy hair ruffled and his topless. Its not weird though, jisung is topless too. They look like twins if it werent for the glasses. Both wearing black sweatpants, and both topless. One is on the bed busily scrolling through somewhere on a social media platform, and of course chan is just studying.

Even though they got no classes tomorrow, he still must study to keep everything organized in his brain, let alone memorized. Tomorrow, him and jisung had planned to get what they needed for the masquerade ball, as well as taking the rest with them. Unfortunately, jeongin didnt wanna go with them because he was going with somebody else to go shopping tomorrow. Early in the morning so they rest for the rest of the day.

He was fine with it, no problems at all. Its not like he can hypnotize jeongin to go along with them just cause their THAT close. 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐦𝐢𝐧, Or for short, just 𝐬𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐦𝐢𝐧, also didnt wanna go with them. Which is suspiscious because seungmin usually goes with them everytime they asked to hang out or go somewhere else. But today, he doesnt. He've mentioned his going with somebody else. Not them, and not any other students in the school. Its weird too that he asked hyunjin to go with them but he declined, saying the same excuse as seungmin and jeongin.

Which now he assumes the three are heading out together. But not a problem for him at all, he just thinks they wanna get along with hyunjin that much for them to go out just the three of them. Not even that close but theyve already agreed with the offer.

-𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐍'𝐬 𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 :: «|

Hyunjin is currently inside the shower, scrubbing his body, scratching his head to spread the shampoo evenly. Cleaning himself with water that runs down to the floor and down the drain it goes, thick bubbles being the cause of the small flood that reached half his feet. Looking up, his face was hit with the cold water to freshen him even more. Smiling to himself as he happily scrumbs his body to spread the water more on his body.

"Hyunjin, are you done yet?" Jeongin asks from outside. His been waiting for more than 10 minutes for hyunjin to come out. "Im almost done! i just need to brush my teeth..." Hyunjin lied. He needed to make sure no more hair conditioner was in his scalp and everywhere on his hair, or else he'd shower again. Making sure its out and theres no left overs of the conditioner, he opens the sliding door that had became foggy due to the water. He was thankful that it covered his body, because the door was transparent. He was glad the fog had covered his body, just incase one enters the bathroom.

Right, getting the towel. He scrubs his hair to make it a bit dry before he blow drys his hair. After, he wraps the towel around his waist and heads out the shower. Making sure to step on the rug so that he wont slip right after he just got out of the shower or else it could possibly lead to a coma.

Going infront of the mirror, he sees his reflection. Water dripping from his hair down to his torso. Looking down, he takes his toothbrush that was on the toothbrush holder and takes the toothpaste beside it. He opens it and adds some on the toothbrush before he wets it and started brushing his teeth. "Can i come in now hyunjin?" Jeongin asks again, feeling a bit too impatient. Hyunjin startled a little before spitting out the bubbles the toothpaste had formed while he was on the process of brushing his teeth. "Go on" He says, loud enough for jeongin to hear.