7

𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝.

#𝑬𝑵𝑱𝑶𝒀! «|

#𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐀 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 :: ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"Dont snoop so fucking low!" Jisungs voice was heard as he walks towards the big gate of where the ball was taking place. Challenging felix to a -joke- fist fight. "Cut the crap, two of you." Chan silenced the two of them as he entered. He looked around to see if there was seats available where it could fit 8 people. Minus one since hyunjin werent with them, which made him curious about where he went. Before asking his friend group where he couldve gone, he made them sit down on the chairs that surrounded a circle table that fits eight people. Jisung was still going all fuck boy fight with felix as chan and the rest just didnt give a single fuck since this how they normally joke around.

"Do any of you know where hyunjin went?" Chan asked. Looking at his left and right to see if theres any sign of the said male. The wanted male in their friendgroup that was meant to keep as a secret even though none of them confessed that they infact have fallen for hyunjin. Everyone except felix shook their head. "He told me he was just gonna talk to his little brother on the phone" felix announced. Noticing that almost everyone had their eyes on the their table. Mainly because they were the most wanted guys in their school, but sadly no one was interested. "There he is- oh. His.. with israell." Minho said after seeing the sight of hyunjin being happy with some guy.

He couldnt help but feel jealous. Chan felt it. He did get jealous too a little but, who is he to feel that way? He didnt claim hyunjin. Yet They heard what hyunjin said while they walked past by, hyunjin seemed to notice them but didnt approach just yet, they stopped somewhere in the corner entrance where the seven males were seven inches away from. "So... you got a girlfriend? Or.. boyfriend?" Israell asked, in a flirty way that hyunjin failed to notice. "Uhm.. well..." Hyunjin looked at israell after he thought of the answer. Just like a sheep in wolfs clothing, israell tried to corner hyunjin and be buddy buddy with him. But backed off as soon as he noticed the death stares and glare he recieved from the three student councils. Chan, Minho, and felix. Right, i didnt specially say they were student councils, didnt i?

Alright well, Chan was the president student council, minho was the vp (vice president) and felix was the chairperson. These are just small further information about these characters that are /deeply/ whipped for hyunjin. Though their still confused about their feelings for the younger male.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰:

I dont know why and i will never know why my blood were practically boiling by fuming anger. Towards who and what? Israell and jealousy? Seriously i dont know whats happening to me but whatever it is, its kinda fun. Just as intimidating as i look, Israell made eye contact with me. Maybe i accidently gave a glare at him because after that eye contact, he backed up before he could try and assault hyunjin.