17

𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐅𝐅.

______
“ah..! Fuck~! Harder..!~~”

"shh... be quiet celene, you dont want them to hear us."

"Mm..! Please..!~"

Jisung and Celene started kissing. Not passionately, no. Jisung wouldnt be caught dead trying to be passionate for once. Not once, not ever. They were in a quiet abondened classroom. Jisung, as always, the player he is, was fucking the new girl. He did it by bribing her and he didnt know why he chose her in the first place. He was bored, furious, and horny.

Its not been long since jisung finally put on the condom and started fucking the girl while covering her mouth to prevent her from moaning out load. He wasnt passionate about sex, not at all unless its someone he truly likes. As he did this, only one person was on his mind and he imagines it was them he was fucking right now. Hyunjin. Hwang hyunjin. The guy he had his on ever since he step foot in school.

How he wished hyunjin was the one begging for him to go harder. Wished it was him that was moaning. Though, he dont like those type of people. He wished it yes, but, he have no such thing for those kind of kinky people. Especially the begging? No way. He wants someone he can dominate over and overstimulate. Even fuck the life out of them while they beg him to stop, be gentle or just cry, whimper, whine, and especially moan underneath him. Someone he can take control of and someone he can keep fucking on for hours or more. Maybe less? But more.

"this is enough, this cant keep going. You arent the one i like." He said, pulling out from the girl that whined, legs still open. She found herself being speechless while jisung cleaned himself. "No aftercare after what you did?!" She exclaimed. "Nope. Clean yourself, you arent a baby anymore." He said, rolling his eyes, scoffing. He walked out the room and slammed the door shut. Leaving the girl furious and crying.

Jisung on the other hand, had other plans of his own. He wanted to find his target to fulfil his wants. That is now that he found himself staring at the trio that entered just now, drinks on their hand, and the other being occupied by bags. "Hi jisung!" He finally greeted. The smile. The name. His voice.. his eyes... too captivating.

Snap out of it! He thought to himself. "Do you know where seungmin could be in? I wanna give him something" he asks, smiling as he took out some stuff from the bag and gave it to jisung. "Woah woah woah, headphones? From the apple store?" He was shocked and happy. He never thought of getting these until now. He took the headphones in his hands that still was in the box before hugging hyunjin. "Thank you, hyunjin! You dont know how long ive been wanting this! and by the way, seungmin is in his dorm, reading a book as usual" he chuckles. "Alright, enjoy jisung!" He hugged him and waved goodbye before following felix and chan inside the elevator.

"Hyunjin, has anyone ever said your too kind?" Chan asked. Hyunjin looked at him with the same smile. "Yeah, a lot of times now! By the way, is this headed to seungmins dorm?"

"Yes" felix answered. He slowly slid toward hyunjin and took a sip of the drink he was drinking. Meaning they shared another indirect kiss. "Yours is really tasty, you shouldve told me to get that" he said, still sly as ever and acting like nothing happened. Hyunjin giggled.

They got out of the elevator after noticing that they heard the usual D I N G  ! meaning they've safely arrived in their wanted floor. Chan led them to the dorm and knocked before pushing the door open, immediately seeing seungmin sitting on the gaming chair look-alike infront of their desk. "Learn to knock grandpa" he said, rolling his eyes infront of the book. "Hi seungmin!"

The familiar voice made him close his book shut and slam it on the desk. "Hi hyunjin, what brings you here?" He smiled. Hyunjin took off his shoes with the others before approaching seungmin with the bag the books were put in. "For you!" He said as he gave it. Seungmin politely took it and realized what they were. Not sure what book but after he saw it, he was mad shocked. "The books ive been wanting! Oh my gosh, thank you!" He stood up, hugging hyunjin that hugged him back.