8

𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝.

#𝑬𝑵𝑱𝑶𝒀! «|

#𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄 ::

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Just a chill sunday. Jeongin was wide awake in this time, currently it was exactly

6:24 𝐀𝐌 - too early, I know. But thats what time he usually wakes up. His a morning fox and enjoys the coldness of an early sunday. Hyunjin was still asleep. Jeongin had straightened himself and was out of hyunjins touch. One knee up, a hand being the pillow of his head as the other held the phone. He was just watching tiktoks while letting the enjoyable slow time past.

Hyunjin had shifted to a new position once again, arms around jeongins torso as his leg rested on jeongins. His cheek pressed on jeongins biceps. Jeongin noticed the blanket was down to hyunjins hips; so he quickly pulled it up to prevent hyunjin from waking up due to the coldness that kept hitting his body here and there. As time past, jeongin felt a little tired and sleepy. But not until.. jisung along with minho barged in. How the fuck did they get in? Wasn't the door locked last night? He thought to himself. He was facing hyunjin as he cuddled him and continued watching tiktoks in the back of hyunjins head, but he couldn't shift now, now that jisung had practically walked faster than usual and just in time to see the two cuddling. Minho locked the door and followed jisung, mouth agape at the scene.

Jeongin just glares at them and scoffs. "Learn how to knock?" Jeongin said, in a sarcastic tone. "You? Jeongin? Cuddling hyunjin? No, cuddling someone? Amazing!"  Jisung said in amazement. "Shut up, his sleeping." Jeongin gave him another glare as jisung scoffed, chuckled, and sat on the edge of the bed. Taking off his shoes before lifting his legs up and placed them on the bed as minho watched in jealousy. Though he did the same as jisung and sat on the bed. Smirking at the two while being jealous in secret. "Why are you two even here?"

"I was gonna ask if you guys wanna do a double date" jisung shrugged. Jeongin let out a dimly laugh. "You and minho hyung? Double date? Does that mean you two are going on a 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 if you didnt think of us?" Jeongin cocks up a brow and slightly smiled, jokingly. "We aren't dating, ew. No way im dating this demon" jisung let out a fake gag noise, rolling his eyes at minho. "Talk about yourself" minho spat back. Kicking jisungs legs off the bed. Jisung looked jokingly offended and once again lifted his legs up. afterwards, he stuck his tongue out at minho that gave him a middle finger.

"Are you in or not?" Jisung asks. "Hyunjin is still sleeping dude, come the fuck on" as he said that, hyunjin had tiredly opened his eyes. He subconsciously softly moaned as he buried himself down the blanket. "Did he just..?" Jisung asked, having second thoughts of what he heard. Jeongin slowly nodded. Hands slowly snaking on hyunjins waist and keeping it on there.

Silence.

Give it a moment of silence.

....

Pure silence.

"What now?"

"were not going with the two of y-

In the end, hyunjin ended up waking up and he looked at jeongin in the eyes before he looked behind him and saw jisung and minho staring at him. "Uh, goodmorning?.." Hyunjin nervously said.

Jisung resulted in telling hyunjin the plan and hyunjin happily accepted. And right now, they're currently walking around and finding a placing to get warm at. They walked down streets and looked at a lot of cafe's but it didnt fit to what they were looking for. They stopped by parks to take pictures together or alone, and do candid pictures of each other that gives off boyfriend material vibes. They just couldn't admit it in person and in words. Their still walking around until minho saw the perfect fit cafe for them. ᑕᗩT ᑕᗩᖴE. "Seriously? A cat cafe?" jisung blantly said. Following the three inside despite hating the idea. After getting inside, it wasnt so bad after all. Though hyunjin was allergic to them and that was a deep problem. "We can go somewhere else if you want?" minho kindly said. Looking concerned for the boy.