20

"If I say so myself, hyunjin and minho did fuck." Chan spoke. Coming in first view. He played with the strings of his black hoodie while drinking beer in a can. The others were with him sitting down. Some on the ground and some on the couch.

Currently it was morning. And currently, minho's pissed because jisung had snitched. He knew he shouldnt have given it away but his body automatically reacted and made a weird face and made the rest knew jisung was telling the truth. As they were all downstairs, hyunjin was upstairs sleeping.

"Hyung, may I just ask why the fuck your drinking beer at 6 in the fucking morning? are you nuts?"  Jisung chimed in. Chan just slightly gave him a look and flipped him off. "Suck my nuts, jisung. "

"Minho, why'd you do it in the first place? you know we wanted our turns too, why did it have to be you to be his first." Jeongin spoke, his tone of voice gave off the fact he was pissed and jealous. "Its not my problem he did give in? plus, who cares whos hyunjins first and whos isnt?" minho retarted. "I care!" jeongin replies.

"Well, we cant deny the fact we can just take turns next time you know?" seungmin chimed in. "Dude, you think he can actually manage us all? no way. Just by chan himself, hyunjins dead meat!" felix replied. "Even so, atleast we did enjoy."

"By the way, wheres changbin? did he come with us last night or am I trippin'?"

"Honestly, I actually dont even know if he did or didnt."

"Yeah same."

"Same!"

As they talked about minho and hyunjin fucking, they didnt notice the person walking downstairs that woke up from the noise. Chan was first to notice as he keep glancing at the stairs to wait for that exact person. " 'Morning beautiful" chan greeted with a cheeky smirk planted on his face. Hyunjin is currently wearing felix's grey hoodie with some grey pants. "Is your head hurting? hungover?" chan starts yapping with questions as he went over to hyunjin as the rest just watched him shoot his shot.

"Im still dizzy.." hyunjin replies with a soft voice. Chan slid his hands over hyunjins waist as hyunjin held onto him. Chan placed his hand on hyunjins head and caressed it. "Good thing I have medicine in the bathroom upstairs!" He led hyunjin upstairs and hyunjin couldn't do anything but follow him.

"I bet on the heavens gate their gonna fuck"

"No? its early in the morning!"

"worth a shot! plus, why you acting like chan is any better than us? all of us have the same desire. Out of us all, chan has the power to actually do that with no hesitation. Its not gonna be a surprise if hyunjin transfer out of school early."

"Look man, if your gonna be an ass more than your gonna be a dick then shut the fuck up."

_______;UPSTAIRS!

"does it hurt?" chan said, entering the said bathroom. He locked the door after both of them were inside and immediately went infront of the mirror. "What hurts?" hyunjin asked innocently. "You know.. last night? you and minho. Remember?"

With that, hyunjin remembers what happened and blushed. "o-oh.. yeah a little?..." he replied. 'Would it hurt more if I tried so myself?'

"Oh. Was it your first time?" Chan said. Losing interest in talking about it while taking out the medicine out of the drawer. "Y-yeah.. I really didnt expect it would be Minho hyung out of everybody..." he spoke softly. "Did you enjoy it?"

"..what?" he looked at chan as they made eye contact. "Did you enjoy it?" Chan asks again. "I- well.. not quite... it was, well, rough? and I felt like I was gonna tear apart!"

"Would it hurt if I try?"

"....huh?"

"Would it hurt if I try myself, hyunjin?" Chan asks again, dropping the medicine down on the sink as he went closer to hyunjin. Hyunjin was flustered a little and kept looking everywhere until he was forced to look at chan.

"I... I-i dont know?.. why the sudden question?" He nervously held onto chans hand as he placed it down on the sink. "Right. Well anyways! drink this and I think you should be alright a few minutes later." Chan spoke. Giving hyunjin the medicine with a smile as if he wasnt just hitting hyunjin to fuck a few seconds ago.

"Take one out and come down with me for water" Chan watched as hyunjin opened the lid and did what he was told. Chan went out the bathroom first and hyunjin followed behind holding the pill.

"Fucking twat. Its early in the morning, whos vaping?" chan spoke as he smelt the mango flavor that filled the room. He saw jeongin with it but he wasnt the one to vape. So it was obvious its either just felix or jisung or just both. Chan scoffed as he took a cup and went to the fridge to pour some water and then, he gave it to hyunjin right after.

After receiving the cup of water, he immediately took in the pill and there goes followed the water. He gives a small thank you to chan before smiling. "Hey guys, do you have plans? I kinda wanna go hang out somewhere outside today." Hyunjin yelled, approaching the others. "Ice skating!"

"No, we can go to like an inflatable playground or trampoline park!"

"Give it some time, just find more ideas and then we'll decide. All of you keep deciding where to go but once were at the exact destination everyone immediately wants to leave. The reservations we'll make this winterbreak must be worth it."  Chan said, approaching the rest while holding a bottle of beer.

"We can plan a reservation for you and your therapist chan, Im sure he can help you ease up your thoughts instead of drinking fucking beer early in the damn morning." Felix laughed and so did jisung.

"Enough chitchat, lets just eat breakfast somewhere. " Seungmin suggested. Standing up and stretching. Revealing his torso as his hoodie was getting lifted each time he throws his hands in the air. "Great idea! I'll dress up. You guys should too" Hyunjin smiled at the idea and dragged chan with him upstairs and into chans room.

"I have a good idea for my outfit! I'll give out a hundred if someone makes the best outfit today" Jisung immediately took interest in Felix's saying and chuckled. " 'Course I'll win"

"Arent you forgetting theres a fashion diva upstairs? Not sure you can quite beat him but you can try." Jeongin spoke, on his way upstairs.

"We're all fashion freaks here, theres no way ones about to lose"

"Hyunjin holds a record of the best and most stunning outfits in his past schools and had a blooming video of him styling ugly shirts or any type of cloth and it just turns into a masterpiece!"

" Ofcourse he does. Just judging from his visuals, we already lost."

"No way, I wouldn't lose. Luckily hyunjin himself encouraged me im literally so fucking handsome and I shouldve joined the modeling industry!"

"Yall fighting over outfits? man im fighting the demons trying to hold me back from going on with this plan. Why cant I just sleep"

"This is the desire I was talking about! Seungmin was just too lewd"

"Talking about lewd, weren't you the one that was recorded fucking a male and a female at the party? not just any party but a kids birthday party. And let's talk about the fact you masturbated using a womans underwear and came three times just from the looks and five times because of the satisfaction it gave you."