02, 𝗧𝘂𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 (𝟲𝘅𝟬𝟳, 𝗚𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗣𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗮 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲)

Cassie smiled as she laid in bed with Mark. She looked to him. "It's your special day isn't it? The computer thing."

"Cass. It's not just my thing. It's for the hospital."

Cassie smiled. She saw how Mark seemed genuinely excited for this. She knew she loved seeing him being so passionate about the hospital.

"Well I think it's amazing. You're amazing. You know that?"

Mark smirked. "That amazing you'll give me a blow job?" He asked as he ran a hand over her thigh.

Cassie rolled her eyes but smiled. She winked. "You'll have to wait for tonight. We're going to be late," she told him as she climbed out of bed.

Mark groaned. He looked to Cassie. "You're a tease. You realise that?" He said.

"I know. It's why you love me."

****

Cassie smiled as she saw a resident from Mercy West. She looked to her. "So. Do you enjoy being here?" She asked as she took a sip of her coffee.

April shrugged. "It's different. Most of the people just rude. And I'm not sure they like me," she said.

"I do. And don't worry about it. Izzie Stevens... she's gone now. Doubt she'll be back. She's a toxic little bitch," Cassie said.

April nodded. She smiled. "Your boyfriend is here."

Cassie turned to see Mark . She smiled. "Well good morning again. Are you ready for your special day?" She asked as she took his coffee from him. Frowning as she didn't like the taste. "Why can you not drink a normal coffee?"

"I like my bone dry."

"It's vile. I don't know how you can stand them," Cassie said as she walked off.

****

Cassie turned and smiled as Callie stood next to her. She smiled and turned back to the chief. They were all in front of the OR board. Mark was standing by her too.

The chief was explaining the new computer model they would schedule the surgeries. And most of the doctors were a little grumpy.

"And to make sure that this is the right decision, I have enlisted one of our own to do a trial run for the last month. Dr Sloan," Webber said, motioning for the doctor to join him.

Mark cleared his throat. Cassie bit back a giggle as she saw the look on Derek's face. "I know what you're all thinking. It's a machine. It doesn't know me. It doesn't know what I like. But after using this new system for the past month, I gotta say people. I'm a convert," he said.

Cassie burst out laughing. Drawing attention from everyone. She felt Bailey slap the back of her head. "Can't keep it together while your boyfriend is talking."

Cassie grinned. "My boyfriend is amazing. I hope you know that."

"Quiet Little Torres."

Cassie's eyes widened. She looked to Bailey. "You... you didn't not Little Torres me?" She asked.

"I did."

Mark spoke again. "This computer, it knows me better than I know me," he said.

Derek shook his head and sighed. "Chief. This thing has rearranged my schedule for the entire week," he told him. He looked around. "I mean haven't we had enough change here already?"

Everyone started mumbling. Webber stopped them however. "Change is good. Embrace it," he told the doctors before he walked off.

Mark walked over to Cassie. He looked to the blonde. "So did you enjoy my speech?" He asked, standing behind her.