012, "𝗜 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗬𝗼𝘂" (𝟳𝘅𝟭𝟬, 𝗔𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗳𝘁 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗔𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗲)

Cassie knew how she and Mark had been talking. But she had found out Callie had moved in with him. Arizona had gone to Malawi. And Callie had sublet her apartment. She had now moved in with Mark which hurt her.

Cassie knew how she felt about Mark. And how she was still in love with him. But she wasn't going to give him another chance to hurt her. Not when she was finally getting herself back.

She knew that she needed to somehow not let Mark back in. But it was hard. Especially when she had to somehow get to her fellowship with no distractions. It was so hard. Knowing all she wanted was to be with him.

Cassie looked up as Ellie walked in. She sat on the bed with her. "Jackson and I are talking. We're not together. But we're talking. So I'm kinda okay," she said.

Cassie smiled. "Good. You deserve endless happiness," she told her as she yawned. "I'm so sleepy."

"You don't look the greatest are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah. I'm good. Just trying to figure out how to get through fellowships with an obsession for donuts," Cassie said. She grinned. "I'm okay. Really I am."

Ellie nodded. She wasn't convinced though. Knowing that Cassie wasn't okay. She was just making out she was. And she needed to somehow help her.

****

Mark and Callie were in the shower together. Mark looked to Callie. "Hey you wanna do it real quick? Nothing says good morning like shower sex," Mark said.

Callie smiled. "Look, I hope you don't take this the wrong way, because the sex with you has been... great... but it just... it makes me miss Arizona. The sex with you just makes me sad. Oh, no. That came out wrong. Sorry," she said.

"No I get it."

"Yeah?"

Mark nodded. He turned to her. "Last night when we were doing it, I was thinking about Cassie. I was thinking...," he went to say.

Callie interrupted him. She turned to him. "When we were having sex you were thinking about Cassie? My sister? Okay, now that is just rude."

"Well you said having sex with me makes you sad," Mark told her as he stood there in shock.

"Cause I'm amazing!"

"I know. That's why I suggested the wake up call," Mark said as he looked to Callie.

Callie rolled her eyes. "Just get out. Seriously get out," she told him as she turned to him.

Mark grabbed his towel and left the bathroom. "Now I'm missing Cassie even more," he mumbled under his breath.

****

Cassie was stood with April and Jackson and as they were watching the chief and Bailey remove a gallbladder from a patients mouth.

Cassie looked to Bailey. "You're removing a gallbladder from someone's mouth. I mean, no incision, no scar. It's like you were never there. Sorry. I'll quit talking now," she said.

Bailey turned to look at the three of them. "You want to do one of these?" She asked.

Ellie blinked. "Is that a trick question?" She asked as she looked to her.