09,"𝗜'𝗺 𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸 (𝟳𝘅𝟬𝟭, 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗜'𝗺 𝗕𝗼𝗿𝗻 𝗔𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻)

Cassie was sitting in therapy with Dr Perkins. She had been through a lot lately. Mostly down to the shooting. "Did you hear that Dr Yang and Dr Hunt are getting married?" Cassie asked the therapist.

"I did."

Cassie nodded. "It's pretty great huh? It's almost like silver lining. You know, I read some stuff. About trauma. And how sometimes people just up and change their lives. They say trauma was the best thing that could've happened to them. You know, like Dr Shepherd this morning. Did you hear that he's not chief anymore?" She said.

Dr Perkins looked to her. "And how have you been Dr Torres? You've been through a lot since I last saw you."

****

Andrew looked to the group of people in the room. "Does, uh, anyone have anything to say? I know that a lot of you are only here because this has been mandated. So let's talk. Anything at all?" He asked.

Cristina looked up and spoke. "I ate a really good taco from one of those food trucks. By the side of the road," she told them.

Meredith turned to her. "When?"

"Last night. You were asleep."

"Which truck? The one on 7th?" Jackson asked.

Alex looked up and spoke. "I want to try those. I like tacos."

"Me too."

Cassie sighed. "I read a book. About the history of mass murders in the US. That's...that's the actual name of what happened to us. It was a mass murder. You can't call it a terror attack, because the murders weren't political in Nature. And we weren't the victims of a serial killer. Because Mr Clark would've had to murder several people over a period of 30 days in order to qualify him as a serial killer. We could define it as a spree killing. Which is defined as killings at two or more locations. With no break or pause in between, because Mr Clark shot that guy in his car before he got here. But I'm not sure that counts as a true second location because it was so close to the hospital. Which means that we were a mass murder. Because it happened at one place, by one person. And more than four people were killed," she said.

****

Cassie was sitting with Ellie. Ellie had taken some time off since she had the gun put to her head. It had been so hard for her.

Cassie looked to her and smiled. She sighed. "How are you doing?" She asked.

Ellie shrugged. "Jackson and I were sleeping together. I ended it after what happened. I told him to wait for me. But now part of me regrets it. I miss him so much."

Cassie smiled. "It'll be okay. You're strong. And I can see it. I can see you and Jackson having cute babies. Obviously auntie Cassie will be their favourite family member."

Ellie looked to her. "You were committed. Are you okay?" She asked.

"Mark put me there."

"Have you even talked to him since you came back?" Ellie asked as she looked to her.

Cassie shook her head. "I don't know what I'm meant to say. Too much happened there. I just feel as though it's all too much. I miss him so much. And I just feel like maybe I need to think about it."

Ellie smiled. "I know my brother. And I know he's madly in love with you. I know that he's going to make you happy. Just don't forget me when you're having sex with my brother... again."

"Never. Cassie and Ellie forever remember."

"I remember."

****