021, 𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 (𝟴𝘅𝟬𝟭, 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴)

"Oh fuck."

Cassie moaned as Mark slowly pulled out of her. He looked to her and grinned. It was the first time they had sex since Rosie had been born. And she had missed him.

They weren't back together. But Cassie had been craving Mark's touch. And they had given into their temptation.

"See. I knew I'd fuck you and make you cum within ten minutes," Mark said as he pulled off the condom.

Cassie rolled her eyes. "I don't think your ego needs inflating anymore," she said as she looked to him. She frowned. "You don't think Rosie woke up do you?"

Mark shook his head. "The monitor is on. And I heard her little snores. She's fine," he told her.

Cassie rolled her eyes. She grabbed Mark's shirt from off the floor and got up. Mark was lying on his back his head rested against the headboard. "Why do my shirts look better on you?" He asked.

"Cause I'm hotter. And you know it," Cassie said as she cleaned herself up from having sex with Mark.

Mark smirked. "You are."

Cassie walked back over to him. She straddled him and wrapped her arms around his neck. Their lips met in a heated and passionate kiss.

Mark could feel himself stirring as he felt Cassie sitting directly on him. "Babe. Don't."

"What? Can you not handle this?" She asked as she bent over and kissed him.

Mark grabbed her hips and smirked. "Oh I know I can handle it. I just don't want you to clean up just for me to make you a sticky mess," he said as he thrust his hips up into her.

Cassie moaned. She got off him. "I think you're right," she said as she slipped on her pyjama shorts.

Mark frowned. "Where are you going?" He asked as he looked to her walking out.

"Checking on Rosie," Cassie called. She walked into the bedroom and saw Rosie lying in her crib awake. "Oh Mark."

Mark came into the nursery. He looked to Cassie. "What?"

"She's awake," Cassie said with a pout. She picked her up. "I feel awful."

Mark rolled his eyes. He kissed Cassie's head. "She's fine. She's not crying. She's happy. Look," he said.

****

Cassie walked into the hospital. She looked to see Ellie who walked over to her. "How dare you take my niece from me for a whole weekend!" She all but yelled.

Cassie smiled. "Here you go," she said as she handed Rosie to Ellie who happily took her.

Ellie grinned and held her close. "Oh my Rosie girl. Your mommy was mean for taking you away from me. I missed you," she said. She turned to Cassie. "She's smiling?"

Cassie nodded. "Yeah. She's been smiling a couple of days now. I'm surprised Mark didn't tell you," she told her.

"He's a dead man walking."

****

Cassie walked into the residents lounge. She could sense the tension. She frowned as she looked to Ellie. "What's happened?" She asked.

Ellie shook her head. "You don't want to know. It's a long story," she told her.

Cassie nodded. She quickly got changed and sighed. She looked to Alex. "Wow you look rough." She said as she took a sip of her coffee.

Alex rolled his eyes. "Shut up."

Ellie looked to Cassie. "New interns today. Lucky us," she told her as she tied her hair up. She wasn't in the mood for it. "Jackson and Lexie are all over each other. Makes me physically sick."