025, 𝗖𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗲'𝘀 𝗝𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘆 & 𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 𝗥𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽𝘀 (𝟴𝘅𝟭𝟬 𝗦𝘂𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗹𝘆)

Mark walked into the apartment. He saw Cassie and smiled. She was sitting with Rosie on the sofa. "Hey. Daddy's back," he said.

Cassie smiled. "Where have you been?" She asked as she handed Rosie to him.

Mark shook his head. "Nowhere. Had a coffee with Julia. Nothing happened," he told her.

Cassie sighed and nodded. She knew how she didn't trust Julia. But she had to hope that Mark wouldn't cheat on her again.

Mark saw the look on her face. He sat with her and took her hand. "Cass, I don't want anyone else but you. Julia is a friend. That's all. I've finally got you back after what happened and we're together again. You, me and Rosie. That's all I need," he told her.

Cassie smiled and nodded. Knowing she felt reassured. Despite how she really felt. "Promise I'm not going to lose you?" She asked.

"Promise."

****
Mark and Cassie were in bed together. Rosie was fast asleep and the two parents were in the middle of a heated make out session.

Kisses trailed down her chest then stomach, his fingers tugging the underwear off as his body shifted lower on the bed.

Cassie panted when he lowered his head, her chest rising and falling, temporarily blocking her view when his tongue made contact.

Green orbs connected with hers on her exhale and she maintain the contact until her chest lifted again. Using the break to shift her attention to the ceiling.

He could already hear her labored breaths and involuntary moans, he didn't need to see the desperation in her eyes as well.

The tongue tormenting her clit became more focused, swirling and flicking, those fingers working their way into her.

Curling toward a spot that made her her insides constrict around them. He shouldn't be able to push her that close that quickly, but he had.

His lips wrapped her sensitive nub, grazing his tongue over the tip that had only been made more responsive by the gentle suction.

She was convinced his motivation was to prove he had more control of her body than she did. One hand tightened around his comforter, the other gripped onto a section of his hair as her back arched.

The jerking of her hips—a telltale sign of her release—prompted no relenting on his part.

Cassie groaned louder than she'd intended, the fingers clamped within his hair tugging his head backwards until he finally eased his mouth from her.

She caught the brief smile, but chose to ignore it as he kissed up her torso, tonguing the nipple he'd neglected earlier on his path to her lips.

She could feel him teasing her opening. "M-Mark..."

"Yes." He hummed, shifting kisses to her neck as his hands roamed freely.

"Do you have a condom?" She whispered the question. Knowing she didn't want to have another baby yet.

"Yeah," Mark said as he took the condom out of the drawer and slipped it on.

Cassie grinned at seeing the one thing she wanted. Mark's hard cock standing to attention in front of her.

He didn't allow her much time to over think before his lips were on hers again and she could feel him pushing into her.

She moaned against his kiss as he slowly filled her, giving her a moment to adjust to him before he began moving.

Mark kept a slow pace initially, his thighs pressing hers out and upward, his arms preventing her from shifting higher on the bed with each thrust.

There was something about two bodies being connected without the rush to finish that she really enjoyed. She hated him for appealing to that.