05, 𝗥𝗼𝘄𝘀 (𝟲𝘅𝟭𝟭, 𝗕𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗸)

Cassie groaned as she woke in Mark's bed. Her head had been a mess since Sloan had turned up and told them she was pregnant.

It wasn't that Cassie was against the whole Mark being a father. She just didn't want Mark to get hurt.

Cassie looked to see Mark as he had his head rested on his hand. He was looking down at her. "Why are you looking at me?" She asked.

"I need something from you," Mark said. He smirked when Cassie straddled him. "Well that too. But I need you to give Sloan an ultrasound today. It's been almost three weeks."

Cassie frowned as she looked down at him. She was sitting on his crotch. "Can't someone from OB do it?" She asked as she rocked her hips against his.

Mark moaned. "She likes you. Everyone does. But us Sloan's. We especially like you," he told her.

The kiss between them got more heated and passionate. Mark ran his hands up her shirt and rested them on her hips. But before it go any further, the door opened and Sloan burst in.

"Hey do we have any more... oh! Ew ew!"

Mark all but threw Cassie back onto the bed. She groaned as Mark got out of bed and went after Sloan.

She rolled her eyes. "There's a door for a reason," she mumbled. She climbed out of bed and grabbed a shirt from off the floor.

"There's no more cereal," Sloan said as she looked to her father.

"I'll pick some up this afternoon," Mark told her as he kissed Cassie's lips. "I'll make that up to you."

"Don't worry about it."

Cassie watched as Mark walked over to Sloan. "Cassie is gonna give you an ultrasound today," he said. He took out his wallet and handed her some money. "Why don't you get some breakfast at the hospital?"

"It's gonna be more."

Cassie inwardly scoffed. She felt as though Sloan was taking advantage of Mark. But didn't want to say anything about it. Knowing it wasn't her place.

"Need some lunch too?" Mark asked. His gaze was on Cassie as he saw how annoyed she was. "You okay doll?"

"Yeah. I'm fine. I'm going to go and head to work. I'll see you later," Cassie said as she walked into the bedroom and got dressed.

****

Ellie smiled as she saw Cassie walking towards her. "Wow. You woke up annoyed... what happened?"

"Sloan. She's pregnant right? Well I think she's taking advantage of Mark. And she walked in just as we were about to have sex. And then he literally throws me on the bed and goes after her," Cassie mumbled.

Elloe nodded. "So Sloan Sloan is ruining your newly found sex life with daddy Sloan?" She asked.

"Basically. And then he gives her at least 80 bucks for breakfast and lunch. Like it's going to cost that much," Cassie said. She sighed. "I'm being totally immature about this. I can't even make a comment."

Ellie smiled. "See. That's where you're wrong. You and Mark have something special. You've been through so much together. And you've overcome all the odds."

Cassie sighed and shrugged. "I'm not one to judge someone for being a parent. Especially as mine are strict as fuck. But I just don't know what to do," she said as she took a sip of the coffee she bought.

"80 bucks for a sandwich? Wow."

Cassie nodded. "I bet she won't even buy any food. And then I'll feel guilty and give her my chicken salad. Which I am actually quite excited for," she told her.