026, 𝗩𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗗𝗮𝘆 (𝟴𝘅𝟭𝟰 𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗡𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗜𝘀 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲)

Cassie walked into the apartment after a surgery. She saw Mark sitting on the sofa with Rosie who was fast asleep. She frowned. "Why are you watching the little mermaid? She's asleep," she said.

"She wasn't asleep a minute ago. She was wide awake and watching this," Mark told her as he frowned. He tickled Rosie's chin and she smiled. "I knew she was winding me up. Not even one and she's winding me up."

Cassie grinned and walked over to them. She picked up her little girl and held her close. She sighed. "You are cheeky aren't you my little love," she said as she kissed her cheek. "You're also needing to go to bed."

Mark watched as Cassie walked off into the nursery with their daughter. He knew how he was lucky that Cassie had forgiven him. But part of him often wondered if she had forgiven him. Or if she was just making the effort for the sake of their daughter.

Ellie was sitting in Arizona and Callie's Apartment. She was playing with Sofia. Mark had asked her to start spending more time with Sofia.

Arizona smiled as she looked to her wife. "So did you, um, did you make a reservation somewhere beautiful with lots of flickery candles?" She asked.

Callie nodded. "I made a plan. I think you'll like it. You should pack a bag."

"Oh, wow. Overnight? Oh, gosh. Well, what about Sofia?" Arizona asked. She knew she didn't want to ask Esmè to have Sofia. Knowing she most likely had plans with Jackson.

Callie smiled. "Mark getting a sitter. He'll be home at 11:00, and then he's got her," she told her.

Arizona nodded. She saw the look on Ellie's  face. "All right. Well, what should I bring? Um, a bathing suit? Or I don't know, what are we talking here?"She asked.

Callie shook her head. "Uh, no bathing suit. Boots wouldn't hurt."

"All right. So cold."

"Could be. Wouldn't hurt to bring long underwear, extra fleece," Callie told her.

"Yeah."

"Hey, don't make that face. No. It will be fun. Mm. Yeah. Romantic," Callie said as she smiled.

****

Cassie left the bedroom. She smiled as she saw Mark who had made waffles. "Oh wow. What's this in aid of?"

"Valentine's Day. And I intend to spoil you. We're going to go to work. We're going to go out. And then we're going to come back here and then I'm going to have delicious hot sex with you when Rosie goes to bed. Courtesy of the sitter," Mark told her.

"Oh?"

Mark nodded and smirked. "I was supposed to have Sofia. But Callie text me. She's going to spend the night with Arizona's parents," he said.

Cassie grinned. "Or how about you get the sitter to have Sofia too. And we go for our hot date. And then we can come back here. And you can give me the full McSteamy method," she told him.

****

Arizona walked the hospital with Mark. Lexie walked in after them. Arizona looked to Mark. "Is it camping? I mean, does she think I'm going camping on Valentine's day?" She asked.

Mark shrugged. "I don't know."

"Well, she's trying to surprise me. I'm telling you, the surprise is gonna be, I'm gonna leave her on the side of a mountain. I mean, do you think camping is sexy? It's not sexy," Arizona said as she looked to him.

Mark shook his head. "You can't take a baby camping. Sofia's gonna hate it."

"What d ... y-you're getting a sitter. Callie said you're getting a sitter?"