03, 𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀 & 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀 (𝟲𝘅𝟬𝟴, 𝗜𝗻𝘃𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲)

Cassie was currently sat in the apartment with Mark, Callie, Arizona and Owen. She didn't know how she had ended up there. But she wasn't complaining.

She and Mark had spent the night watching a movie. Cassie knew how she wanted it to work with Mark. He had changed her life.

"I always knew that Wallace's parents were wealthy. But not 25 million dollars wealthy," Arizona said. "I mean... that's libraries named dad you kind of money. Saving babies in Africa. And has dinner at the White House."

They were currently making breakfast. Cassie sat next to Mark on the couch. His hand running over her thigh. Callie saw how happy Mark looked with her sister.

Callie had to admit that when she found out about Cassie and Mark, she was against it. She didn't want her sister to get hurt.

Callie knew that Mark had a reputation to sleeping with a lot of different women. But she had seen how much he had changed since he got with Cassie.

"People don't give me that kind of money. You have an unfair advantage. You work with children," Mark said.

Cassie turned to him and smiled. "You're jealous."

"No. I'm not doll."

Callie smiled. She knew how Mark and Cassie had a good dynamic in their relationship. And she wanted her sister to be happy. Like what she had with Arizona. "Oatmeal, side of fruit. Wheat toast. Hold the butter," Callie called.

Owen came out of Cristina's bedroom. "Thanks," he said as he sat down.

"Waffles and bacon."

Cassie thanked Callie as she handed her the plate. She saw the look on Mark's face. "What?"

"That's not much."

"I'm not that hungry."

Callie turned to Arizona. "You know what? That money is going to make such a difference for so many patients. It's... it's really amazing," she told her girlfriend.

Mark turned his gaze from Cassie back to his newspaper. "Maybe I should start doing more cleft-palate kids. Everyone is a sucker for them," he said out loud.

Cassie nodded. "Well yeah. But not cause you want the approval from parents. Maybe do it for the babies who might not have much of something to smile about," she told him.

"25 million dollars is pretty cool right," Arizona said as she looked to everyone.

"Yeah."

Cassie smiled as she looked to Arizona. "Best birthday gift ever," she said. Frowning as she got everyone's attention. "Oops?"

"Birthday gift?"

"Yeah! Well...cause the moneys a gift. I mean, technically it's for the hospital. And not Arizona. But since your birthday is on a Friday," Anna said with a shrug.

"How does Little Me know it's your birthday and I don't?" Callie asked, turning to her girlfriend.

Arizona shrugged and smiled. "Birthdays are just like any other days. I don't like them. I don't celebrate them. No big deal. 25 million dollars? That's a big deal," she told them.

Arizona looked to her watch and smiled. "Crap. I'm gonna be late. I will see you there," she said as she shared a kiss with Callie and soon left.

Callie turned to look at Cassie and Mark. "Okay. She's downplaying it right? I'm her girlfriend. I have to do something for her birthday?" She asked.

"Yes." "No."

Cassie smiled. "Of course you do. A surprise party!" She said.

Mark shook his head. "Woah, woah, Woah. Bad idea. Surprise parties are just hostile. They're dark. People jump out and scream at you. They never come to any food," he said.