04, 𝗦𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗻 𝗥𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘆 (𝟲𝘅𝟭𝟬, 𝗛𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘇𝗲)

Cassie and Mark were lying in bed together. They were making out heatedly. Mark had been thinking about his future with Cassie. He wanted a baby with her.

Cassie felt Mark slipping his hand into her thong. She slipped her's into his boxers and lightly groped him.

Mark moaned. He knew he wanted to go further with Cassie. But he didn't want to push her. He looked to her as he pulled away. "Doll. You can't grab me like that. It does something," he told her.

Cassie grinned and nodded. "I know. And it's something I want," she said as she looked to him.

"You didn't get enough last night?"

"Never enough."

Mark opened his bedside table and took out a condom. He handed it to Cassie. "We don't have to," he said as he kissed down her neck.

Cassie rolled her eyes. She pushed him away from her and flipped them. She straddled him making sure to sit directly on his erection. "I love you. And I want this. I want you."

Mark ran his hands up her thighs. He smirked as he felt how wet that she was. He groaned. "You're so fucking wet baby," he moaned.

He pulled off her shorts as they stripped off. He pulled off her panties. He smirked as he got between her legs.

Cassie moaned as she arched back towards him as she felt his tongue lapping up her juices she has spilled since he had first touched her.

Mark grabbed a condom and slipped it on. He smirked as got between her legs as he pushed into her. "Wait," he said. Not moving while he was inside of her.

"What's up?" Cassie asked as she looked to him.

"I love you."

"I love you too goofball. Now move."

Cassie dug her nails into his back and wrapped her legs around him and pulled him close. She moaned in pleasure as she felt him fill her up.

The sound of their moans and groans could be heard. Skin against skin as she ran her hands through his hair. Cassie pulled her close and kissed him passionately.

Cassie knew how she was glad that she was in Mark's bedroom. But hoping that no one could hear them.

Cassie soon felt her walks clench around him as she felt herself cum around him. She groaned as she felt Mark shudder a little.

Mark pulled out of her and smirked. He took off the condom and threw it in the trash can.  He turned to look at Cassie. "You're amazing baby. Did you know that?"

Cassie looked to Mark. She could tell he was keeping something from her. "Mark. What's wrong? It feels like you're keeping something from me," she said.

Mark looked to her. He sighed. "I know we haven't been together long. But I want a future with you. I want a family with you."

Cassie frowned. "Are you asking me to have a baby with you?" She asked as she sat up.

"Not right away. But I wanted to know if that's something you want?" He said.

Cassie smiled. She nodded. "I'd like a baby someday. But not yet. I have residency to get through."

"I know doll."

****

Cassie and Ellie Sloan, Mark's little sister were standing in the pit. Ellie looked to her. "Why do you look like you have a spring in your step?" She asked.

"Well I may have had amazing hot sex this morning," Cassie said with a wink.

Ellie groaned. "Cassidy. I don't need to hear about you and my brother having sex. It's weird as fuck."