011, 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸𝘀 (𝟳𝘅𝟬𝟯, 𝗦𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸)

Cassie knew how she had told Mark to leave her alone. He had told her he would. But she was starting to regret it knowing how much she had missed him.

She had seen the way he looked at her. And part of her wanted nothing more than to tell him she wanted him back. She knew she told him she needed to be her again. But it was hard.

Cassie walked into the kitchen and sighed. She saw Ellie who looked to her. "Are you okay?" Ellie asked. She knew she was worried about Cassie since all that happened.

Cassie nodded. She took a sip of coffee and sighed. "I'm slowly trying to be me again. And it's hard. I need to be who I was before I fell in love with Mark. It's taking some time. But I think I'm gonna be okay."

"You'll find who you are again Cass. You've been through so much lately. And yeah it's not gonna be easy. But I do think you can do it. You're not alone though. I'm with you all the way," Ellie told her.

Cassie smiled. "You must think bad of me for how I've been treating Mark."

"Not at all. He cheated on you Cass. And you have every right to be upset. I'm angry for you. He's my brother yes. But you're my best friend. The one person who's always had my back. So I'm going to be your side. Every step of the way. And you're not ever getting rid of me," Ellie said.

"Good. I don't think I'd make it through without you."

"I am pretty awesome. Especially for a plastic surgeons sister," Ellie joked. She took her hand. "We're gonna be okay. I promise."

****

Mark was waiting for Cassie when she pulled up to the hospital. He looked to her and smiled. "Hey."

"Oh. Hi. Is everything okay?" Cassie asked as she locked her car up. She looked to him. "Mark?"

"I miss you."

Cassie looked to him and sighed. She shook her head. "I can't keep doing this Mark. I can't keep giving you my heart only for you to crush it again. I just... I need time. And you're not giving me that. I don't know who I am at the moment. So I need to be me again," she told him.

Mark nodded. "I know. And I want to help you get through it. I wanna help you find yourself again. Cass, you're everything to me. I messed up. And I hurt you a lot. But I want to help you be you," he said.

Cassie placed a hand on his cheek. She smiled. "I've been dramatic. I know that. I just... I don't know. You can do so much better than me. I know you can."

"No I can't. Because my heart belongs to Cassidy Rosa Torres," Mark told her as he placed a hand on her cheek. "We're meant to be."

"You think?"

"I know."

Cassie kissed his cheek. "We can be friends. We can build up to who we used to be," she said as she looked to him and walked off inside.

****

Ellie looked to Jackson and sighed. She knew how she had told him she needed time. And she wanted him to wait for her. But she felt as though he was pushing her away.

She knew he wouldn't wait forever for her. Especially as she knew that things were so hard.

Cassie walked over and smiled. "You're eyeing up Jackson. Is everything okay?" She asked.