07, "𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗛𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱" (𝟲𝘅𝟮𝟮, 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗻𝘆 𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗣𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲)

Cassie was stood in the living room at Meredith's. She was there for Derek's party. But she was bored as anything. She looked to Ellie. "I'd rather be anywhere but here," she said as she looked to Mark.

Ellie nodded. "Are you okay?" She asked as she looked to her and handed her a drink.

Cassie shrugged. "I'm fine. I'm always fine. Mark Sloan just... he drives me physically insane," she told her.

Ellie smiled and looked to her. "I know it's hard. But I do think he loves you," she said.

Cassie just nodded. "I doubt it. I'm not dealing with this crap. Anyone needs me, I'll be in my room. Drinking vodka and slipping into my bed," she said as she walked over to the table and picked up a bottle of vodka.

She turned and bumped into Reed. "Watch where you're going tinkerbelle," she said as she walked off.

Ellie stood there and sighed. She knew how Cassie was hurting over the whole Addison and Mark thing. She knew how Mark had tried to make it right. But it wasn't working.

Cassie had been heartbroken lately. And Ellie wanted nothing more than to kill her brother knowing he was the reason for Cassie's heartbreak.

****

Mark and Owen were with Derek. Derek was showing them the plans for the house he wanted to build for him and Meredith. "This whole wall will be windows. So we can take advantage of the view," Derek told them.

Owen looked to him. "Nice. Have you broken ground yet?" He asked.

"The day I was named chief," Derek said. He looked to Mark. "You're quiet."

Before Mark could say anything, Meredith walked in. "You know at my parties, we drink beer. And we dance on tables. Cassie usually ends up stripping at some point," she said.

Derek turned to look at his wife. "Are you insulting my party?" He asked.

"It's getting kind of lame out there," Meredith told him.

"Duty calls."

Mark left the room and sighed. He looked up the stairs and wanted so desperately to go and find Cassie. But he knew she would all but kill him.

****

Mark was stood by Callie. He saw how Ellie was looking at him. He knew that she was loyal to Cassie. And he didn't blame her.

Mark looked to Callie. He saw how she was looking at Arizona. "You're staring again," he said.

"I am not."

"You want to go back to my place and do it in the shower? Teddy's in surgery tonight," Mark said as he looked to her. He was trying to distract himself from Cassie.

Callie shook her head. "Look, I'm not in the mood for your jokes right now," she told him as she walked off.

****

Ellie, Jackson and Reed were stood watching Mark. Reed turned to them. "I'm going in," she told them.

Ellie frowned. "No. I don't think so. He's in love with my best friend. And this is the chiefs house," she said.

"No. Go ahead girl. Get yours," Jackson said, ignoring the glare he got from Esmè.

Reed stood and walked over to Mark. Esmè turned to Jackson. "What the fuck? Why would you encourage that?" She asked.

"Because. It's entertaining. He won't go with her."

"This is Sloan. He will dip his cock anywhere wet. I can't believe you would do this," Ellie said as she stood and walked off from him.