Welcomimg (short)

Reaction Room.:
Ayanokouji's pov.:

I woke up in a strange place. I never sw this place but it surely looks expensive.

In my right is Ichika Awasama, while on my left is Yagami Takuya. All three of us are WR students. However I hope that this is a random placement.

They have yet to awake as Only I was awake. I quickly saw a few people infront of me as I was in the furthest from the stage.

All of us were in Chairs and all of us would be looking at a big stage with the biggest TV I have ever seen in my life.

However when I started moving around someone approched me.

Cinema Guy.: Hello Mr. Ayanokouji Kiyotaka! My name is Alastor. It seems that you are the 1st to awake. Let me show you how people are seated.

Cinema Guy.: There are the 2nd year classes's sector ! There are the 1st ones's sector. Thoose are the 3rd years and Manabu&Akane's sector. The one which was the Teachers and Tsukushiro along with your father and Shiba is the adult sector.

C.G.: Your sector is the WR students and Harem sector.

Ayanokouji.: It's the smallest out of all of them Mr.

Ayanokouji.: What will be shown in the TV?

C.G.: An alternative universe. . . . It seems that the others are waking up please return back to your seat and I will deal with the rest of them.

As I returned and sat down most, if not all people awoke.

Ike.: Huh? Where are we?

Hirata.: Calm down everyone!

Ryueen.: You there! On the stage where are we?

Ichinose.: Could everyone calm down! I'm sure that, the guy on the stage will explain things!

Arisu.: Fufufu! It looks like we are kidnapped guys! Calm down!

Nagumo.: Where are we you red pimp! Do you know who I am?

Fuka.: Shut up Nagaymu!

C.G.: SILENCE! With all of the attention on me I would like everyone to listen to me!

C.G.: All of you guys are here to react to an alternative universe! I will give a basic knowledge of what you guys should know as basic about it.

Cinema Guy.: In this universe the Main character is a a guy named Anos Voldigoad. He will be starting his time in ANHS as Ayanokouji, Suzune, Arisu and many others. He will start from Class 1B.

Cinema guy.: other minor changes.:

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka will start be a Class B student

Chabashira and Chie will replace eachother as homeroom teachers.

Manabu, Koenji and Ayanokouji will become BBF's thanks to GYM.

Ayanokouji will have a harem, which consists the following.: Ichinose Honami, Ichika Awasama, Sakayanagi Arisu, Asahina Nazuna, Sae Chabashira.

Ayanokouji has better communication skills.

C.G.: With this I would like to Welcome Everyone here in Admin Threather. You guys will have 30 minutes discussing time before we start reacting. Bye! *leaves*

With him leaving Chaos errupted from the students.

Suzune.: Ayanokouji explain yourself!

Shinohara.: This gloomy guy has a harem.

Ike.: And it has ANHS's most famous, beautiful ,cute, smartest girls in it!

Ryueen.: Well Monster it looks like you got your own army of women!

Hiyori.: My book body is loved! I'm happy for him!

Ichinose.: I'm Ayanokouji's lover? *turns inti Tomatonose*

Amikura.: Good job Honami!

Arisu.: Fufufu!

Hashimoto.: It seems T-rex-kun got it's preys!

Sae.: (Me amd Ayanokouji? *blushes* I like it)

Chie.: Ne ne, Sae-chan! Why are you blushing?

Ichika.: Senpai! It seems that we are lovers!

Ayanokouji.: Was she always like this Yagami?

Yagami.: Yes Senpai, she was always like this.

Hosen.: You got yourselves the finest b*tches you defective!

Nanase.: Good luck with Ichika senpai!

Manabu.: Well it seems that luck is on my side in that a.u.

Nagumo.: Why is this Ayanokouji guy still so big sh*t? Just because he one-punched me he is still worth 0!

In this 30 minutes nobody was quiet. Everyone was tensed and I heard some window's cracking sounds.

-chapter ends-