Reaction.: The Mansion & Mansion finished and Ryuuen

Cinema Guy.: Remember the time when Anos asked the Chairman for a Mansion?
And remember when he said that it will be done in May 1? Well here it is, the Mansion parts!

Japan(ANHS).:
Anos's pov.:

After we discussed the class's strategy, me and Kurumi went to the Chairman's office.

He was waiting for us and were going there only to collect the keys and sign some documents.

It didn't take long to do all the paperwork, signing. Before the clock hit 16:00 we were already heading towards the main exit in the building.

The chairman told us that we should go to the mall and buy some stuff because the house was empty.

Arisu.: I guess dad had the taught that thoose two are already rich and didn't bother the builders with the furnitures, thinking that Anos&Kurumi will solve it.

The staff members will arrive during tomorrow's lunch time. Until then it's only me and Kurumi in the Mansion. This will give us time to explore it inside out.

As we were going to the mall, we saw Ayanokouji and his harem, as I like to call them. They consist of 4 women (for now) and Ayanokouji, himself.

Ike.: Who are thoose four wonen again?

Ayanokouji.: Arisu, Ichinose, Chabashira, Nazuna.

During this one month they grew closer to eachother. Kiyotaka did changed a bit. Now he understands human warth, as Arisu calls it that.

Atsuomi.: Nooo! That pathetic school dares change you! How weak you allowed yourself to become.

Ayanokouji.: Atleast I'm not organising a human tr*fficing system.

Atsuomi.: It's for science!!!

Horikita.: So your dad is a criminal?

This momment however, provides me with the chance to invite them to our Mansion.

Hiyori.: The more people the faster the things get done. Right?

Ayanokouji.: Most of the times

Anos.: Hello you all!

Ayanokouji.: Hi Anos!

Harem.: Hello Kohais! / Hi Anos and Kurumi / Hi you two!/ What are you doing here my students?

Anos.: Have you lot heard that a mansion was in the process of building?

Ayanokouji.: I heard that something was under construction but I didn't know what it was until now.

Sensei.: I heard the chairman once say something about it, to us teachers. He said that it belongs to a student but I don't belive it.

Nazuna.: I was too busy doing other things so nope.

Arisu.: Father said that I shouldn't worry about it

Ichinose.: I only heard rumors from some students but nothing else.

Anos.: Well you see! What the chairman said was true. It's owned by a student, me!

Ayanokouji.:Should have expected it.

Ichinose.: Wait really? Can we get a look inside?

Sae.: Are you here to flex on us?

Chie.: You always assume the worst case.

Sae.: I only assume what is most likely about to happen.

Nazuna.: How did you have that many points?