Reaction.: The return and the Fire "Accident" (short)

Japan(ANHS).:
Anos's pov.:

As we departed from the ship and landed back in ANHS the teachers gathered us in one place and started speaking to us.

Chie.: Dear Students! All of you will go to the students dorm building and next week the usual school staff will countinue.

Ryueen.: Except Class D. The defectives got expelled!

Kushida.: That's not nice Dragon Boi.

Ryueen.: You too?

Sakagami.: To thoose that got expelled. Please pack your staffs. We will check during the night if all of you guys left. If the guards/security founds anyone they will be arrested and sued for tresspassing on goverment propety.

After that we went back to our dorms. Well, expect me, Kurumi, Ayanokouji and his harem members present. We were walking to the Mansion.

After we got "home" I went onto the school's forum and posted a few videoes about the exam and related stuff to it. Soon it spread like fire.

Ayanokouji.: (why?)

After some hours Nazuna arrived to the Mansion, as she still had classes to attend. At the momment it's friday, 17:00, so we still have a few days till school begins again.

I added the students I saved to the Group chat we had and started explaining the rules to them. The other accepted them quickly. They warned them about the fact that 1/2 of there monthly income will go to the class bank, a.k.a. Ichinose.

Ichinose.: So it was a good idea!

Kanzaki.: I admit, you were right, it was a good idea.

However on the same day as we departed from the ship, on the same night, someone started a fire in the student's dorm building. I myself know that it was the expelled class D members behind the fire.

Horikita.: Wait what?

Hirata.: How could someone do such a thing?

Hashimoto.: Well, the dude's parents are going to be broke when the bill gets home

Arisu.: The defectives? They could even make a fire if they got tutored to make a fire.

But as I lack evidence, I can't just tell the police that I'm able to sense everything that happens on the planet. They would say that I'm insane.

Ayanokouji.: (so he also has that ability. Nice to know)

As soon as we heard the news posted on the school forum me and Kurumi quickly went to the scene and tried to save a few lifes if found inside.

Thanks to our see-throught capabilities we saw that nobody was trapped inside. After that we, along with the rest of the students watched the building burn to ashes till nothing remained.

SCP.: So where will the students live?

After that I invited a selected few to the Masion to live there till the building gets replaced. Theese people being.:

Koenji
Hiyori
Manabu&Akane (since they can share the bed as couples)
Ryueen

Koenji.: I sigma invites another sigma

Shiina.: (Thank you Anos)

SCP.: Well, guess our relationship became public.

Ayanokouji.: everyone with decency figured it out

With me inviting them there and them accepting, caused some unwanted attention. Students now knowed who that Mansion belonged to, which means that I become a target for gold-diggers.