Reaction.: The 2nd Island Exam (super long)

Pacific Ocean(somewhere)

Ayanokouji's pov.:

We, the students, along with the teachers are on the cruise ship yet again. Another Island Exam or atleast that's what we are betting on. I mean it could be a SPECIAL MILITARY OPERATION but I doubt they would do that as a special exam.

 I mean it could be a SPECIAL MILITARY OPERATION but I doubt they would do that as a special exam

Akito.: Cold dude. Chill out.

Ayanokouji.: That's not me. That's me from that other universe.

As of now we have been travelling a few hours and I can already see an island ahead of us. It looks way bigger than the one we were on last time.

Ichika.: I also see the island!!! Are you proud of me senpai?

Ayanokouji.:Yes Ichika, I am proud of you.

Ichika.: Yay! Why can't you be like that yourself senpai?

Ayanokouji.: Idk what you mean.

Not really I expected her to see it by now.

Yagami.: (Take that)

Ichika.: Come on senpai! Don't be so cold.

Speakers(Tsukushiro).: It's my Honour as Acting Chairman to announce the New Special Exam. It's the Uninhabitable Island Exam. This exam will have every student in the school particapate and the last 5 places will get expelled. We will meet on the island a few hours later.

-Elsewhere-

Hosen.: Get ready girls and boys. We will be hunting in this exam. Myself and the other 1st year class leaders have already planned our actions. All you morons have to do is follow orders.

Hiyori.: Did this happen here too?

Tsukushiro.: Nah

Sakurako.: Also by my calculations if we will get 150.000.000 PP and 1500CP overall. Each class will get 37.500.000 PP and 375CP. That's all you should know.

Ayanokouji.: (I can't wait to see them fail. My sadistic side is coming up)

Everyone.: They/We will lose. Won't they/we.

-The Island-

As we arrived on the Island we are formed into 3 groups, based off our years. Tsukushiro, Sae and the other staff members walked to the podium infront of us and started talking about the rules.