Shopping, Business and Home (both/2)

Cinema Guy.: You break time is over! Let's countine reacting.

Ayanokouji.: Can I go home?

Cinema Guy.: Why? Jelous that your life is much better there?

Ayanokouji.: Yes

Ichika.: Don't allow senpai to leave!

C.G.: How could I resist this girl's "charm" very well then Ayanokouji stays.

Ayanokouji.: I will drown you Ichika!

Yagami.: Senpai, I think she will enjoy that. Allow me to do that please.

Ayanokouji.: Okay.

Japan(ANHS).:
Ayanokouji pov.:

After everyone went to there own seperate ways I stayed back in class noticing that thoose two were looking at me. They probably just want to talk to me about something idk.

Anos.: Hey Kiyo! Wanna go shopping for a few things with us?

Not see-ing anything dangerous with agree-ing to it, I accepted.

Ayano.: Okay sure!

With that we went to the closest shop we could find and entered the shop.

Looking around we 1st headed towards the water section or atleast trying to search for it.

My eyes looked at all these drink that were new to me, sodas, ice teas, and stuff like that.

Suddenly my eyes saw something interesting, a sign. It said.:
free!!! 3/week

Ryueen.: Hey! It's Class D's favourite tap water!

Sudo.: what did you say?

Ryueen.: Suzune calm your dog down. He might bite me!

Suzune.: Don't call me Suzune you gangster! Sudo calm down!

Now why would the school give out free stuff like that? I mean I understand that somebodies can't or will not be able to afford it, in the future (Class 1D) because I'm 100% sure that thoose girls from Class D we saw earlier, didn't even had a clue about the S-system.

Thoose girls.: Shut up! Cloths, makeup and other girly stuff is important!

C.G.: A mosquito doesn't like to bite a women because they have so much makeup on them, that the insect can't get to the blood.

Kei.: Hey! I don't like wearing makeup!

Kurumi.: Hey Kiyopon! Look at that it's free water! Why do you think the school would give it to us for free?

Haruka.: Nickname theft!

Ayanokouji.: Calm down Hasabe.

Ayano.: Kurumi, I am 100% sure that you can read my mind and that you just did so earlier.

*Yes, Kurumi can read minds just like Anos*

Atsuomi.: (well Kiyotaka is still the strongest human. It's just that he can't beat gods.)

Kurumi.: Correct! But your thoughts didn't say anything about the fact that.: What if somebody tried to steal it part?

Sae.: There are cameras.

Anos.: Kurumi pls don't annoy Ayanokouji!

Kurumi.: Fine! Anyways can we go to the food section now?

Anos.: Yes, we can.

For some reason reason Kurumi thinks that I'm like some Class D level nobody at the momment but she knows my abilities so why did she acted like this?
Perhaps to try help me with speaking to other people?