Reaction.: Volume 4.5 (my version)

Japan(AHNS).:
Ayanokouji's pov. :

Sazae-syndrome. Never heard of it? Let me explain it then. It's a type of depression when you realise that something enjoyable is coming to an end.

Arisu.: Like the reaction of that Yamadead guy's friend I expelled?

Ike.: You took everything from me.

Arisu.: I don't even know who you are.

For example in an avarage student's mind it's the day monday. The wish that the weekend was longer. Same with summer break. They enjoy it and at the end of it, they wish it was longer.

I, myself don't agree. The time in your life where you can do anything is only limited by your school time (and parents in my case).

Ichinose.: Can I ask you about it?

Ayanokouji.: Sorry but I want to keep that for myself. For now atleast.

Or another example is work. Let's just say that you enter the workforce at 18 and retire at 60. The 42 years of work in your life, which could be freedom restricted by society and your bosses.

Hosen.: your point?

Some people might even be stuck in work after they retire due to not having enough money for example.

Ayanokouji.: Or some idiots will spend it on Hentai magazines.

Sotomura.: Well, I am an Otaku please respect that.

Ayanokouji.: I meant Ike and his friends. You are not the problem in my eyes.

Some people (lucky ones) that are born in rich/powerful families are most likely outside of theese restriction due to having enterprenour skills in business. (like Koenji I suppose).

Koenji.: To become a perfect existence like myself then you can only achive it by being richer then me.

Overall the avarage people spend most of their life, making sacrafices for society.

Adult belive that students have it easy in there time and students disagree with this. In the end the grown up students wish to back in their school years, cause it was the better times for them.

Manabu.: It's only for people who finished their years in the education system ofcourse.

I can't relate to this since I am yet to experience such things as work in workforce but I have a small experience in the avarage student's life.

Ryeen.: If you can survive this school and make it your playground like it was no big deal then I doubt you will have difficulties Monster.

everyone that doesn't know.: huh? Monster?

Arisu.: Fufufu.

Koenji.: He means the T-rex.

Special Exam(s). Theese words normally mean a written exam for most students, or an athletical "trial" for some.

However, here in AHNS they are not trivival things. Just remember The Island Exam. And there was supposed to be another Special Exam, the Zodiac Exam. Which btw was not held due to Anos's "stunt".

Ryueen.: How does expulsion feel like Suzune? If you spread your legs for me I can give you 20 million. Kukuku

Sudo.: Damm you Ryueen!

Shinouseless.: Can we get him expelled somehow.

In this semister the 1st years atleast had around 10 days of rest and 2 (in our case 1) special exam.