Reaction.: The New Year

Japan(AHNS).:
Ayanokouji's pov.:

April 01. The new Year. We are now 2nd years out of the 3 years. Anyways I am sure that there won't be a threat I actually have to take seriously. I mean it's obvious that, that man would have sent students from that place but due to Anos and Kurumi's effort his plan is in shambles to say the least.

Atsuomi.: Don't think my influence only extends to that place

As for us it will be a hopefully more peaceful year compared to the 1st one. However with two assasins looking at ways to expell me... yeah they have the advantage of influence.

Ichinose.: and we have friendship

Ryueen.: and a loli with speed issues

Currently sensei is announcing this new partner exam or something like that. Basically we have to find a partners from the 1st years and score 500 points on a test they give us. And if we don't get a partner we will automaticly score lower.

Sae.: This was the original plans. However due to Anos's actions you guys have to get multiple partners from other classes. And for the test scores if the group score less than 1000 all of them get expelled.

Ike.: Hold up! So a lucky guy can get multiple girls to study with him?

Ichika.: Go and cry in a cover and stop wasting our time you garbage! You are nothing conpared to Ayanokouji-senpai!

Anos.: It's all sweet and enjoyable but can I take the stage?

Sae.: Sure

Anos.: There is a new Chairman in the school. Papayanagi is undergoing lawsuit due to being framed as a pedophile. In his absense an acting chairman was elected. His name is Tsukushiro or Tsuki as I nicknamed him.

Arisu.: Father?

Papayanagi.: I'm no ped*phile. I have a wife.

Arsiu.: (Huh? Why is my father not the chairman and why didn't he tell me about this?)

Suddenly a big ape- I mean guy entered our classroom with Nanase and Eiichiro by his sides. Seems like they followed me here.

Nanase.: (It's good to see him alive)

Ryueen.: He's talking about you banana-face. Good one Monster!

Hosen.: Hello f*ckers! I want 10.million PP. For my class's co-operation.

Nagumo.: 10 million? My shirt costs more.

Manabu.: (Isn't your shirt provided by the school tho?)

Ryueen.: Monkie Boi? That you?

Arisu.: Dragonmonkey. I ship it

Ryueen&Hosen.: (Hold up!)

Ishizaki.: Wait you guys knew eachother?

Ryueen.: This big ape is from my area. He is know for his streght and gorilla eating habits.

Hosen.: And you were known for being a p*ssy.

Hosen.: Go f*ck yourself skinny bastard! Anyways who's the leader here?

Ichinose.: That would be me

Hosen.: Yoooo big sl*t! Better start sucking or no co-operation!

Ichinose.: excuse me?

Shiba.: Do you need a glove?

Ayanokouji.: (Sorry Peaceful-life chan but I can't let my girlfriend be talked to like that) I advise you to apologise before I break your skull.