Reaction.: Massac*re of the WR

WARNING!!!

This part of the story is a but more brutal and bloody than the avarage parts of a Wattpad Fanfic.

I advise that you will only read this if you have passed the age of 12!!!

Anyways let's begin

Japan(AHNS).:
Anos's pov.:

-In the previous chapter-

Hiyori.: Okay Sensei! I'm going to the library you coming Ayanokouji-kun?

Ayanokouji.: Sure!

-In the previous chapter-

Anos.: Kurumi? Remember the talk with the chairman?

Kurumi.: I'm coming!

Nagumo.: What talk?

Manbu.: Even I fail to remember it.

Ayanokouji.: (This is when they talked woth chairman to warn them about that man's arrival.)

-meanwhile in the Library-
No-one's pov.:

Hiyori.: So Ayanokouji-kun? Have you heard of the new book called.: JFK and the unspeakable?

Ryueen.: JFK? You mean the president who took an L to the head in Texas?

Ibuki.: Not funny.

Ayanokoji.: No, I didn't. Can you tell me about it?

Hiyori.: It's mainly about John F. Kennedy's presidency and the event surrounding his assasination.

Ayanokouji.: Based on my knowledge he tried to change to banking system mainly but failed. He was also related to the Vietnam War a little bit

Professor.: So in theory the banks could hired the person that killed JFK?

Ayanokouji.: (He has braincells? Never underestimate an Otaku)

Hiyori.: Yes, bu-

Sae.: Sorry to bother the two of you but Ayanokouji is required to come to the chairman's office. Immidiatly.

Ayanokouji.: I will see you later Shiina!

*As they move to the office Ayanokouji speaks up*

Ayanokouji.: Sae? What does the chairman want from me?

Sae.: It's not the Chairman. It's Atsuomi.

Tsukushiro.: You told her Creator and his name?

Ayanokouji.: It was Horikita's plan

Horikita.: Who is Creator? Did he do something bad?

Ichika.: Nah, killing children and is just an avarage thing for the goernment and thoose close to it.

Koenji.: T-rex-kun's no.1 fan is correct.

Boys.: T-rex 😂😂😂

Manabu.: (killing children?)

Ayanokouji.: It was predictable that he would come here eventually. I will deal with him. Just don't show fear in your eyes during the meeting.

Sae.: It's a 4 eye converstation between the 2 of you. But thanks for the advise.

Sae.: We are here, goodluck Kiyo. *opens the door for him*

-meanwhile near the WR facility-

Atsuomi.: (F*ck! I am getting exposed. Is this how Kiyotaka feels in the other reactions on Wattpad?)