Reaction.: Anonymus Voting Exam (1st year End)

Japan(AHNS).:
Anos's pov.:

March.29, the day I expell the last class in a way no-one will suspect. Maybe I should let things happen but nah, where's the fun in that?

Sae.: Anyways the Special Exam today, you all will be given to papers. One "+" paper and a "-" paper. You guys will write a name on each paper. Theese can be from other classes too, which Anos will probably abuse.

Chie.: Welcome to the club Sae-chan.

Sae.: What do you mean?

Chie.: You are also a pedo.

Anos.: Ofcourse I will, everyone please write Ryueen's name on the "-" paper so he get expelled, and you can choose who you guys want on the "+".

Ryueen.: Monster, I found someone even more nerdy looking than you.

Hasabe.: (Kiyopon is not a nerd)

Ichinose.: But we are really going to expell him in this cowardish way?

Ayanokouji.: Do you really think Anos didn't plan ahead? He will more than likely buy Ryueen into our class and some others because thoose others will follow. The rest will be demoralized and quit.

Matsushita.:Are you holding back Ayanokouji? I never thought you were this smart.

Defective.: *defective noises*

Ichika.: Says the stalker.

Matsushita.: How did you know?

Kurumi.: See sensei? There is a loophole that could get a class expelled afterall.

Sae.: I give up. I don't get paid enough.

Atsuomi.: You're a teacher. Ofcourse you don't.

Kanzaki.: Can we discuss who we allow to get into our class? I mean last time Anos choosed the D members beacuse they didn't raised their hands on the island. Then it's Kamuro who was asked by Sakayanagi.

Kamuro.: Damm you Loli!

Ariau.: Fufufu.

Anos.: Dragon-Boi will come here cause we need to demoralize their class.

Shiina.: Can we get Albert and Ishizaki? They are part of the Ryueen group and would demoralize their class even more.

Ryueen.: (an evil creature possed my daughter figure)

Ayanokouji.: Who replaced my book body into a sadistic woman?

Shiina.: Huh? I just want to help my class.

Ryuuen Group.: (She would get rid of us)

Hiyori.: Ohh, sorry Ayanokouji but if I get more ex-classmates of mine here the better for me. I just wanted to get them here.

Shiina.: And that too

Ryueen Group.: (Thank god)

Anos.: It's alright.

Ichika.: What about that Blue Haired M?

Ibuki.: I'm not an M!

Hosen.: Want me to chocke you?

Yagami.: Do you really want your pet to come here? She is useless.

Ibuki.: Did they tought comedy in that 5th Generation?

Shiba.: No, but we teach them about knowing what to say and when

Anos.: So Dragon Boi, Albert, Ishizaki? Thoose 3 only?