Reaction.:Collecting "pokemons" (2/4)

Ayanokouji.: Alastor, Sir. The previous reaction was about Me and Someone else's relationship. Can I know if there will be anymore like that one?

Alastor.: Yes indeed! There are four ones in total like the previous.

Yagami.: Can we react to something else? No offense Ayanokouji.

Ayanokouji.: Non taken.

Japan(ANHS).:
Ayanokouji's pov.:

As I awoke from my bed, ate my breakfast, had a cold shower, I headed towards the GYM.

In the GYM, I already made three "friends". They were.:

Koenji, the guy with a mirror

Koenji.: Am I perfect there also? Silly questsion. Ofcourse I am!

Everyone.: (Narcisist)

Asahina-senpai, our cheerleader

Nagumo.: What are you doing there Nazuna?

Fuka.: She wants to be dominated and with your 1 inch "baby-maker" that won't be enjoyable.

Nazuna.: Hey! I'm not some slut!

Fuka.: Unless it's for Ayanokouji

(And Lastly)
Manabu-senpai, the only one with a gf. , in our group

Nagumo.: Ha! It seems that you roasted yourself and Koenji there, Ayanokouji.

Ayanokouji.: What's tge big deal with no having a lover?

Koenji.: I can always bang your mother so shut up clown!

Hashimoto.: LOL!

All the four of us had eachother's number in our phones, just in case.

The only problem was Manabu's gf. Tachibana-sensei. Who watched us with burning jelousy as Asahina cheered us to do more and more exercises.

Akane.: I'm not like that! Right President?

Manabu.: Only a bit. But that's just how I like you.

When I arrived to the GYM's main enterance I was greeted by a seemingly mad Koenji.

Ayanokouji.: Hello Koenji! You seem mad what's the problem?

Koenji.: My perfect muscles can't exercise WITH THE GYM CLOSED!

Koenji.: Why is the GYM closed?

As I was listening to his ranting, I saw Manabu-senpai approching us. Maybe he knows the answer to why our GYM is closed?

SCP.: Sorry guys an event will be held inside this GYM today so no GYM for us!

Ayanokouji.: The event where certain clubs will try to impress the 1st years?

SCP.: Yes Ayanokouji! It will be that event!

Koenji.: Does cheerleader-chan knows?

SCP.: Yes, yes she knows! I messaged her about it! She is probably sad but we can't do anything about it.

Fuka.: Ayanokouji you can come to Nazuna's room and "make her happy".

Nazuna.: What are you saying Fuka?

After this we parted ways and I headed towards my classroom as there was nothing else to do.

Along the way I have met up with Anos and Kurumi.This now means that there will be someone trying to ruin my peaceful life. I wonder who will that be?