Reaction.: The bus ride

Cinema Guy.: Well your times passed! Let's get to the reactions then!

Japan(on the way to ANHS).:
Ayanokouji pov.:

Ike.: Wait! Why is this Ayanokouji's pov?

C.G.: Shut up and watch it!

It's been a few months since Matsuo told me about this school. Since then I talked a few times with Arisu thanks to Papayanagi giving me her number.

Arisu.: (how I wish that, that happened here) Fufu! We meet earlier then Ayanokouji-kun!

Ayanokouji.: It seems so Arisu.

Ichinose.: Wait! You guys know eachother?

C.G.: They are childhood friends.

Suzune.: Why were you talking to the chairman. And who is this Matsuo?

Ayanokouji.: He is my butler.

Haruka.: You never told us you were rich Ayanokouji-kun!

Ayanokouji.: You never asked "Mother".

I found out that she will be going to ANHS too. I wonder will we be in the same class too?

Other than that there is this other problem I'm having. On the same day Matsuo told me about ANHS a person dressed as a black knight visited me saying that he will be making sure that I will have a peaceful life. *they don't hear this!*

Not sure what to make of him but it seemed that he wasn't lie-ing to me. If he think that, that will be enough for me to trust him he is wrong.
*they don't hear this!*

As I was deeply in my toughts it seemed that there was a commotion in the bus I was riding.

Kushida.: *remembers the bus*

I quickly realized the situation. The blond guy didn't wanted to give up his seat to the older women that clearly needed to sit down.

Koenji.: It isn't in the rules to give up my seat for anyone.

As I was looking around I saw a black haired girl reading a book. After she figured out that I was watching her she just "hmph"-ed and said "pervert".

Sudo.: Ha! That's Suzune.

Suzune.: Did I allowed you to call me by my 1st name, Sudo-kun?

Sudo.: *sad Sudo noises*

Ichinose.: Ayanokouji isn't a pervert Horikita-san! Stop thinking that all the boys want are women.

Now, I know what a pervert is, thanks to being close to Ichika, I had a 1st hand experince of what they act like.

Ichika.: Senpai! Look you met me back then!

Yamagi.: (Poor Ayanokouji)

???(Kushida).: YoU cAn HaVe My SeAt!

Ike.: Kushida-chan!

Somebody (who is a women) screamed that loudly. I don't even need to look there to know what had happened.

An attention seeking person gave up her seat just so she can get attention and reputation. Well she solved the issue to be fair but still.

Defects.: What did you call Kushida, you gloomy bastard!

Hiyori and Ichinose.: (Kiyotaka/Book body is getting bullied! Can I give him a hug?)

Tsukushiro.: Can you students be quiet? I'm sure it will be explained later.