Reaction.: 2nd day of school

Cinema Guy.: Everyone gather up!

Japan(ANHS).:
Ayanokouji's pov.:

After waking up I noticed the timer saying that the time is 5:45. I have time till school starts (9:00) so I started dressing and taking a cold shower so that my body will be in better condision, at the morning practice, that I have also planned to do.

Suddenly my phone started to ring.It was my 1st true friend ever Anos.

Arisu.: (he thinks of others as more than tools? That's a suprise)

-phone talk begins-

Anos.: Hello? Can you you hear me Kiyotaka?

Ayanokouji.:Yes I can! So umm? Why did you call me?

Anos.:Just to ask that since you probably want to keep your physical form up to date. . . You should try out the GYM it isn't far from the the dorm builiding!

Ayanokouji.: Uhh? Sure , I guess?

Anos.:Okay, bye!

-phone talk ends-

Well this call provided me a place to go to when exercising. I originally planned to do it in my room but thanks to Anos I know a place to go to.

After I arrived to the GYM I went the receptionist to ask for membership.

Ayanokouji.: Hey! Can I get a memberdhip here?

???(random person).: Sure! It will be 10.000pp/month.

Ayanokouji.:*gives the pp-s*

???(r.p.).: Welcome to ANHS GYM! I hope you will do well!

*After Kiyo's exercise is over*

*6:00= he started 8:00= he finishes*

Ryueen.: you sure took your time!

After I checked my phone, I saw the time, which said.: 8:00. Which means that I have about an hour before school starts.

Well I always wanted to try out how an Ice cream tastes so to there I go!

Manabu.: You never tasted an Ice-cream before High-School?:

Ayanokouji.: Nope.

It didn't take long for me to arrive there. As I was checking the flavours, I decided to f*ck it and I bought all the types of flavours.

As I was leaving I saw Chabashira-
-sensei standing in the line, looking at me with a schocked face. I made a face that said "What?" and she didn't even replyed. After that I went to the classroom.

Sae.: it's quite rare to see someone with 25+ ice cream flavours!

When I arrived I looked around the class. I saw that only 3 person was in the class.: Anos,Kurumi and Ichinose.
All three of them looked at me.

Ichinose.: Hi Kiyotaka! *quickly ran up to Ayanokoji and hugged him*

Amikura.: How bold Ichinose!

At that Anos and Kurumi had smug faces and decided to tease me a little.

Kurumi.: Hey Ayanokouji! You didn't tell us you had a gf! Want to go on a double date with her and us?

Anos.: So you catched your 1st pokemon? At this rate I will give you a Harem Survival Guide book on your birthday!

Hashimoto.: Anos surely is a joker type of guy.