Reaction.: May 1st

Japan(ANHS).:
Ayanokouji's pov.:

Today is May 1st. The day that the class point and some of the school's secrets get revealed to the other classes.

Ryueen.: Remember when you guys were at 0 CP.?

Sudo.: F*ck you!

Suzune.: Calm down.

What mattered the most to the class, well other than friendship that is.

For me May 1st marks the end of my first month in school ever. I must admit school, if you already know everything and don't have to focus on study, can be fun.

Shiina.: It also has many books in it's library.

Sudo.: It gives us opurtunities to find a basketball team.

Ibuki.: And Suzune is like "I have to be with annoying human Arg!"

Suzune.: Hey!

Fuka.: There are many intersting people too you know. Like my fav. Kohai.

Kiyotaka.: Please not mention me. I dislike trouble and you are basically trouble itself.

Nagumo.: Take that!

It has it's own bad side. For example take class C tyrant, that Ryueen guy. He doesn't give a sh*t about the rules, not even one bit. He likes to use his fighting skils most of the time, to get what he wants.

Ichinose.: And that is why he will never be in Class A. Right?

Suzune.: If you ask me, then yes.

Another thing for me is the friendships I made. This friendships is with Ichinose, Kurumi and Anos. I consider them my true friends, who I can trust when needed.

Arisu.: No tool kit?

Ayanokouji.: What do you mean?

Koenji.: It looks like tool realised what she is!

Arisu.: Hey!

Of course there are some tools for me to use like Kanzaki, Shibata and Mako. But it feels good to have some true friends.

Suzune.: Care to elaborate?

Kanzaki.: SeE iChInOsE? He CaNnOt Be TrUsTeD!

Ichinose.: I'm sure he doesn't mean it that way.

Ichika.: Can be your tool for mating Senpai?

Yagami.: *Boinks Ichika*

I'm still bad at emotions and expressing myself but I'm trying my very best to get thoose, as soon as possible.

A strange thing is happening to me behind the scenes. It's the Girls I am close with. Ichinose, Arisu, Chabashira-sensei and Nazuna-senpai.
(And Ichika in the WR but she is still in there)

Ichika.: Yay! I'm part of the harem!

Manabu.: Could you tell me what is WR?

Atsuomi.: It's a lab Kiyotaka did some volenteer work at, before coming to AHNS.

Shinohara.: That gloomy, boring, lazy ass guy? You are joking. Right?

Tsukushiro.: I was a Scientist there myself.

Shiiba.: Me too.

During this one month I also learned about the other classes and there policys.

Class 1A ? They are in ciwil war.

Arisu.: Noobmaster69?

Katsuragi.: Smug Loli?