Reaction.: Sudo's Trial (longer)

Japan(ANHS).:
Anos's pov.:

Today is the day we get our monthly class point. However when I saw that I got no points transferred. Normally I wouldn't care as I have over 1 Billion but some might get angry. Namely my classmates and "yearmates".

Horikita.: Is this about Sudo's trial in the 1st year?

Cinema Guy.: Yes

Sudo.: Agh! I hate remembering it. Thanks for saving me back then Suzune.

Horikita.: No problem.

Imagine the Class D students faces when they finally get some CP-s but won't get points.

Hirata.: Does this mean that we won't get the Points we aqquired in the mid terms?

I wonder what happened that made them not give us anything. Ohh wait I know it perfectly what happened!

*flashback*

It was a day like any other... I was walking with Kurumi, at that time in the special annex building.

Ryueen.: F*ck that means we will lose here too. Right?

C.G.:No spoilers.

I noticed some idiots fighting but I didn't care to intervine. However I saw someone in the distance, a pinkinsh haired girl with a camera in her hand.

Ayanokouji group.: (Sakura?)

Sakura.: Me?

Ishizaki.: How did we not notice her in our timeline?

Me and Kurumi went to her, this was unnoticed by the fighters and the girl herself.

When I started interacting with her she almost dropped the camera but I caught it. I found out her name (Sakura Airi), that she is a Class D student, that she is extremely shy.

Ayanokouji.: So in that timeline Airi is still herself?

During that night Kurumi showed me something. Her "Onlyfans" account. I first taught that she would show some revealing pictures of her body. . . And that's exactly what was there.

Haruka.: OnlyFans? (My inoccent daughter figure is not so inoccent!)

Ryueen.: Kukuku pose for me and pull your t*ts out!

Sakura.: (Wut? I don't have an onlyfans)

*Pictures for the horny readers.:*

:*