Reaction.:Collecting "pokemons" (1/4)

Japan(ANHS).:
Ayanokouji's pov.:

As I left the class I went to get my beloved ice cream. Arisu thinks that she can teach me human warth? She was too slow Ice cream had taught me that already.

Arisu.: Did it really, Kiyotaka?

As I was heading there I noticed Chabashira-sensei with Chie-sensei, moving towards, to probably the same place that I was heading towards.

Again? We met once before there but I didn't know that they too, loved ice cream.

Chie.: We do love Ice-cream!

I started walking faster, there is no way that I'm allowing her to get there before me!

Ryueen.: Geez! What a gentelman Monster!

Koenji: You are the one to talk Dragon Boi!

Ichinose.: Ayanokouji-kun really loves Ice-cream huh?

Ichika.: Senpai I will buy the entire Stock of Ice-cream in the school for you if you sleep with me.

Ayanokouji.: I would rather be gay.

As I arrived, I noticed that only a few people was in the line. For some reason I feel like luck is on my side.

Suddenly someone bumped into me. As I turned around I saw Chie-sensei who got scholded by Chabashira-sensei.

Sae.: I'm sorry Ayanokouji! I tried to stop her from bumping into you but she was too far away for me to reach her.

Chie.: WOW Sae-chan! You are being nice to a student! As if the two of you were in a relationship!

Ike.: She is right. Sensei is always mean to us!

Ryueen.: Quit crying weakling!

Sae.: I'm only nice to thoose that deserves it

Shinohara.: Does this mean that Ayanokouji is your favouri-

Cinema guy.: Enough! We have a tight schedule. Let's move on.

Sae.: And what if we are in one? Are you gonna be jelous?

Chie.: Quite daring Sae-chan!

Chie.:*pitches Kiyotaka's cheecks* Ne Ne Ayanokouji-kun! Are the two of you in a relationship?

Where is Anos when you need him the most?

-meanwhile-

Anos.: I feel like I should be near Kiyotaka. Nah! He won't die without me ,within a day.

Hashimoto.: This guy's humor is entertaining as f*ck!

-meanwhile-

Ayanokouji.: Yes Sensei! We are in a relationship but pls keep it a secret.
(I just wanna go home)

Ichinose.: (Poor Ayanokouji)

Chie.: *is schocked that somebody can like Sae and are in a romantic relationship*

Sae.:*blushes madly*(what are you saying Ayanokouji?)

Chie.: That's Bullsh*t! I don't belive you guys are dating! Kiss eachother on the lips of you guys are dating!

Chie.: Yeah that's right you guys aren't a couple!

Sae and Ayanokouji.: (Is she forgetting the fact that we are in public and standing next to the icecream"place"?)

Ice cream guy.: Hey! The 3 of you are holding the line choose a flavour already!