Reaction.: Zodiac Exam... Not

Pacific Ocean(five meters from middle of nowhere).:
Anos's pov.:

Ryueen.: I want to see if there is anything that wasn't explained.

Ayanokouji.: I think that since the defectives got out the Zodiac Exam won't happen.

After the Island exam every student and Class D returned to the Cruise ship.

Some were unhappy some were happy and some were already on the ship before the exam ended.

Most of Class D was afraid, since they were expelled. Some were afraid of how it will be in the new class. And Koenji was looking in his mirror like nothing interesting ever happened.

Koenji.: I am the ultimate rizzler and chad of this school. I am perfect.

Shiina.: What is a rizzler?

Most of Class C was unhappy. Some blamed Ryueen, which is not suprising since he blamed himself too. Anos even cyberbullied him after they got back on the ship. Hiyori however looked happy, which itself was the only thing that made Ryueen alive from embaressment.

Ibuki.: You? Out of all people you get cyberbullied?

Class B was happy. While they might have not have won 1st place, they still got many points. Katsuragi was happy yet unhappy because he still didn't get 1st place but his "brothers" cheered him up.

Yahiko.: Yeah you go K-

Arisu.: You realise he doesn't care about you. Right?

Class A almost throw a party for there victory but decided to do that after they won the Zodiac Exam (Cruise Test). Some where interested in having new classmates, as Kurumi gave them info about there new classmates's behavior.
The homeroom teacher even asked a few thing to Anos.

Kushida.: (Will my multiple personalities be a problem to them? Or will I betray them? Join the harem? Wait! What am I thinking?)

Sae.: Say Anos, was saving some of them necesarry?

Professor.: That hurt Sensei.

Sae.: Good.

Anos.: Thoose saved by me have talent. However I'm helping them overcome there defects.

Sae.: How did you know who to save? You can't possible know every Class D students's abilities and powers.

Arisu.: He got it from someone eith authority? Like SCP for example.

Anos.: I bought info from Chairman Sakayanagi.

Sae.: Why do I keep underestimating you?

Anos.: I have no clue.

As the 1st day from the island passed, the awaited next exam that Class A was already prepared for never came.

Ryueen.: Wait! Monster was right?

Kanzaki.: Who?

Ryueen.: Your mom, who else?

As we were sitting in a restaurant-like place the radio started speaking.

Radio.: Attention everyone! Thanks to "Anos's trick" the 2nd Special exam won't take place, as we have to take the expelled students back to school to let them go.

Some cheerings from my class errupted. I qiuckly asked them to quite down so I can hear the radio.

Radio.: I repeat.: The Zodiac Special Exam won't take place. That's everything!